No More Refined Sugar

Posted by Reviewer1267973 on Jan 20, 2010

I've been using NuNaturals Stevia for more than a year now. Just 2 to 3 drops are all you need to sweeten your drinks & food. 2 fl oz lasts a long time.

The best taste

Posted by Reviewer2718023 on Jan 21, 2010

NuNaturals has the best taste in flavorings of any brand. There is no after taste. My whole family uses their products .

Incredible taste, long lasting, side-effect free sweetener!

Posted by Reviewer3065264 on Jan 24, 2010

I love this product. It lacks any aftertaste, which can sometimes be a problem with stevia. The vanilla flavoring is excellent, and the product lasts and lasts! It only takes a couple drops to sweeten a big mug of tea or a cup of plain yogurt. I use this in everything and find it to be an incredibly important part of sticking to my sugar-free diet.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1446272 on Jan 28, 2010

Tastes really good, not artificial at all. Good with coffee, tee, milkshakes; everything!

stevia vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2879826 on Feb 03, 2010

truly an excellent product...the only liquid, or powder stevia I've found that isn't bitter. great for a person with a sweet tooth.

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1833684 on Feb 07, 2010

This is great to cut sugar in things that you eat. I use it in plain yogurt, oatmeal, cereal and beverages. It also works well if you want to decrease the amount of sugar in baking and add some of this.

NuNaturals, Vanilla Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1045318 on Feb 13, 2010

I love iHerb.com! Best price around and the shipping was head spinning fast. Will do business again. Love this brand of Stevia - most flavorful and non-alcohol taste.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2222540 on Feb 18, 2010

I love this!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1647683 on Feb 23, 2010

Great service. This is the only stevia that I use. It doesn't have the aftertaste of most stevias

I love this!

Posted by Reviewer2271016 on Mar 02, 2010

Using this in my coffee lends a subtle vanilla flavor that I really enjoy. Barb