Best stevia

Posted by Reviewer2471457 on Jan 12, 2012

I have tied many stevia products and find the nunaturals pure stevia is the best. Add some vanilla beans to the powder and you have the perfect sweetener.

found a new stevia brand for me

Posted by Reviewer2160403 on Jan 16, 2012

great taste + good pricing = winner brand/company. Was not sure when I ordered it but now my 'go-to' brand of stevia

Amazed

Posted by Reviewer1543766 on Jan 26, 2012

I have been purchasing stevia extract for some years and then received your product which really threw me since it was so sweet - obviously the stuff I have had before was diluted down with some other product - I have had to make very small spatula type spoons in order to measure the minute quantity now required - an excellent product and unbelievably low priced

review

Posted by 4658735289574323612 on Sep 04, 2012

good quality and reasonable prices. Speedy delivery and comprehensive service

Excellent taste; super deal!

Posted by 4717953777828341530 on Sep 23, 2012

Great deal for the price and quantity! No after taste. Since a little bit of pure stevia goes a long way, it will be a while before I need to make another purchase. Great product!

Liked The Product Better Before

Posted by Reviewer3318320 on Nov 28, 2012

NuNaturals changed the formula, and it is no longer a spoonful of Nustevia for a spoonful of sugar. In fact, sweetness is now so concentrated that using the loose powder is difficult. It's so easy to oversweeten it. I liked it better before. It's still the best Stevia I have tried.

Was good before, no good now

Posted by 5169083285302039495 on Jan 26, 2014

I'd previously bought the 1 lb container for my wife - was the best Stevia of anything she'd tried. So this time bought the 2.2 lb packet after getting through the 1 lb in 9 months. However, this is nothing like the previous - different colour, not very sweet, with a strange bitterish taste slightly reminiscent of candy-floss and pop-corn. I'm currently requesting a refund - a lot of money to waste when my wife refuses to use it.

NuNaturals, Pure NuStevia Extract -- A Great Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1470294 on Feb 18, 2012

We are very happy with your product, NuNaturals Pure NuStevia Extract, in helping us have sweets without the harmful effects of corn syrup or refined sugar. Used in the right amounts, it sweetens without after-taste, and is great for our health. Thank you!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »