night throat blessing

Posted by Reviewer1757522 on Aug 04, 2010

I use this right before going to sleep at night. I used to have to take cough medicine. This works better, and is purely topical.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2574414 on Nov 05, 2010

I make my living as a musician and singer. I have allergies that act up pretty often and this product helps clear my throat and execute my notes when I'm having difficulties. Quite useful also when my voice is a little overworked and tired.

Good for a safety voice

Posted by Reviewer2671707 on Dec 25, 2010

Great product. The best for speakers or teachers.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1379244 on Oct 05, 2009

Love this spray. I am a singer and I did notice it helps when talking too much during rehearsals etc....

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2358550 on Sep 14, 2011

Works very well!

NuNaturals Throat Control Spray

Posted by Reviewer1001135 on Sep 15, 2011

I love the product. I have been using it for quite a while but have been buying it locally and paying twice as much for it. It is very soothing to my throat before, after, and during singing with my band. Also helps when my throat is sore from coughing. It also does not seem to have any bad effects from long term use.

Wonderfoul prduct!!

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on May 03, 2012

For my pain troath it's fantastic!! Thanks Iherb

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2760776 on Feb 04, 2010

I have tried quite a few throat sprays and the alcohol content was so high, I felt like I was spraying my mouth with White Lightning. This stuff, on the other hand, is SOOOO smooth and helps very much if you have a scratchy throat, cough, or just a dry throat. It's a very good product!!

for singer

Posted by Reviewer3337578 on Mar 26, 2012

The product is ok. Not doing magic, but at least it tastes ok! I bought it as I sing a lot.

Like a lozenge in liquid form

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jul 02, 2011

This is a great product to use instead of a lozenge when safety or professional reasons demand it. I use to calm a cough during bed time or while at work. I think it costs a little more than reasonable and second, I wish a little smaller, refillable, bottle was available to carry in my work bag. I have a problem with the mister getting stuck about every other try. Wiping it dry after use helps.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »