LOVE IT

Posted by 4812746024825799117 on Nov 26, 2012

Ordering my second bottle now!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Dec 13, 2012

I love this liquid stevia. I use it in my plain yogurt and many other ways. It adds just a hint of vanilla. I measure out the drops I use because it is easy to over sweeten. It is so much better than messy powdered stevia. A bottle lasts a long time. It has no alcohol as so many other stevia products do.

Very good taste

Posted by Reviewer2037684 on Dec 15, 2012

Very good taste of vanilla.:-)

Wonderfull

Posted by 5449612841896238439 on Dec 17, 2012

Delious taste of vanilla.

GREAT!

Posted by 4615286485888747824 on Dec 20, 2012

I love this stuff!

so far, so good

Posted by 5596973359274469777 on Dec 27, 2012

I have had difficulty embracing the stevia movement (I usually just avoid sweet stuff rather than have "odd-tasting" sweets), but this product seems to justify its praise. Somehow, the bitterness of the stevia seems greatly subdued or even completely absent. To be fair, I have not tried many other brands or forms of stevia, and have only tried this product in a few things, but as the title of my review says...

Ny weetener of ch0ice

Posted by Reviewer1056250 on Sep 06, 2013

15 drops sets up my cup of coffee for perfect enjoyment. Not sugary-sweet--if you wsnt that, get your blood vessels rattled with hfca. (high fructose corn syrup)

Stevia with the most natural Bourbon Vanilla Flavour

Posted by NatureLove on Sep 07, 2013

Nunatural provides a very natural vanilla taste which allows me to ommit extra vanilla extract for cakes, ice cream and tea/coffee. For people with a candida condition it is especially valuable as this product is alcohol free. Best sugar alternative ever. Thanks so much.

The best Stevia product ever!

Posted by 4750684343692792459 on Sep 17, 2013

I love these Stevia drops. I use them in my coffee and tea and now I don't even miss sugar. I use 4 drops in replace of 1 tsp in my drinks. I also use it in tomato sauces, smoothies and anything I would use sugar for except for baking. The Vanilla Stevia is the closest to sugar.

My first bottle of stevia.

Posted by 5543401078074607603 on Sep 19, 2013

And i like it alot :) Find it very sweet, and i use it in many things :)