Perfect touch of vanilla

Posted by Reviewer3132025 on Aug 22, 2011

This was recommended by one of my favorite gluten free bloggers. I am especially pleased that it is alcohol free and unlike some Stevias there is no bitter aftertaste. Nice vanilla flavor!

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1910014 on Oct 30, 2010

I love this stuff. As sweet ad you like or not you choose the drops. Better than the packets. It also has a true vanilla flavor. Great in coffee and tea.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2891786 on Jun 01, 2011

Great product, exactly what I hoped for. The taste is excellent and the price was unbeatable. Thank you!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2060916 on Jul 01, 2011

This is a good flavoring for teas and even coffee. I have also used it in granola type cereal too.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2258118 on Jul 06, 2011

This is the best brand of stevia I have tried and the Alcohol Free gives it even less of an aftertaste! Very concentrated. Lasts a long time! Love it with cream in my coffee and tea!

Yummy vanilla

Posted by Reviewer1994953 on Jul 07, 2011

A nice product, subtle taste and easy to use! Will buy again.

Excellent Taste!

Posted by Reviewer1458048 on Jul 11, 2011

I don't like stevia, and I've tried many brands. A friend recommended I try this. I bought the alcohol-free version because I don't care for the alcohol taste. The vanilla in this is lovely, the sweetness is just right, and I don't notice the bad aftertaste I notice with other brands of stevia. My husband uses it when he makes hot chocolate and we use it for other treats. iHerb has the best prices I could find on this.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2589287 on Jul 15, 2011

great taste, no aftertaste and use it for everything. Lasts a looong time!!

Takes some getting used to

Posted by Reviewer1171437 on Nov 22, 2010

When I first starting using this, i didn't really like it because I wasn't used to the taste of stevia. Now that I am used to it, this is my favorite sweetener for my coffee.

NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1659846 on Nov 23, 2010

A great product. Supperior for coffee. A little dropper does the trick. An excellent alternative to other sweeteners. Priced right for mutiple bottles. great customer service and fast shipping.