Takes some getting used to

Posted by Reviewer1171437 on Nov 22, 2010

When I first starting using this, i didn't really like it because I wasn't used to the taste of stevia. Now that I am used to it, this is my favorite sweetener for my coffee.

love

Posted by ATurkinMaryland on Feb 12, 2014

I use stevia regularly and this is my favorite stevia product. Will purchase this again and again.

vanila stevia

Posted by Reviewer1036197 on Aug 23, 2014

delicious with yogourts

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1039166 on Nov 17, 2011

I really like the flavour. It isn't bitter like some stevias can be. I will have to order more soon!

Very pleasant

Posted by Scottishdave on Jan 23, 2011

More watery than sweetleaf stevia brand but this still has all the taste and this one being vanilla is sublime. These little bottles last me months, no need for artificial sweetners for me any more.

Best Stevia Ever!

Posted by 5260641506232206154 on May 04, 2012

This stevia has the best flavor with no aftertaste, no bitterness. You'll never go back to sugar!

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1712918 on Jan 03, 2012

I use it daily in my chaga mushroom tea with coconut cream. I feel like I am having a latte that is healthy.I carry one in my purse so I am never without it. Thanks for the great product.

Very Happy with Nu Nuturals

Posted by Reviewer1728517 on Jan 31, 2012

This stuff is awesome. Really love the vanilla and will be reordering soon. I've used it in my smoothies every day since I recieved it, baked goods and it worked perfectly with some toffee I made, great product!

Best liquid stevia product

Posted by 4928000036217130909 on Dec 12, 2015

I've tried several different brands of liquid stevia and NuNaturals has, by far, the best taste. It has a nice strong vanilla taste without any bitter after taste. It combines well with most foods although I personally do not like the taste in my coffee.

best stevia product yet

Posted by Reviewer1743583 on Mar 30, 2011

I have tried several other brands of liquid and powder stevia. This is the only one that has no aftertaste. The vanilla is subtle and not overpowering. I am going to try some of nunaturals other stevia products as well.