Excellent Taste!

Posted by Reviewer1458048 on Jul 11, 2011

I don't like stevia, and I've tried many brands. A friend recommended I try this. I bought the alcohol-free version because I don't care for the alcohol taste. The vanilla in this is lovely, the sweetness is just right, and I don't notice the bad aftertaste I notice with other brands of stevia. My husband uses it when he makes hot chocolate and we use it for other treats. iHerb has the best prices I could find on this.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2589287 on Jul 15, 2011

great taste, no aftertaste and use it for everything. Lasts a looong time!!

Takes some getting used to

Posted by Reviewer1171437 on Nov 22, 2010

When I first starting using this, i didn't really like it because I wasn't used to the taste of stevia. Now that I am used to it, this is my favorite sweetener for my coffee.

NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1659846 on Nov 23, 2010

A great product. Supperior for coffee. A little dropper does the trick. An excellent alternative to other sweeteners. Priced right for mutiple bottles. great customer service and fast shipping.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1278618 on Mar 13, 2011

I love NuNaturals and this vanilla stevia is wonderful!

Loving it

Posted by Reviewer1387390 on Mar 20, 2011

Perfect sweetner for tea, cream, cakes and deserts

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Mar 24, 2011

This sweetener is wonderful in yogurt and hot teas. There is no bitterness, and I like the subtle vanilla flavor.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer2603601 on Mar 29, 2011

I make my own diet cream soda with this. 8 oz club soda and put about 20 drops of the vanilla in it. and yum yum!!

best stevia product yet

Posted by Reviewer1743583 on Mar 30, 2011

I have tried several other brands of liquid and powder stevia. This is the only one that has no aftertaste. The vanilla is subtle and not overpowering. I am going to try some of nunaturals other stevia products as well.

SOOOOOO GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer1977449 on May 07, 2011

This is such a wonderful sweetener! I love it in iced tea, coffee... you name it! I imagine the bottle will last a long time... You only need a few drops!