NuTru, Inc., O-Mega-Zen³ + EPA, 40 Vegan Softgels (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2008559 on Oct 28, 2012

I've found this to be a great vegan source of Omega 3's, including DHA and EPA. Taking this supplement really supports my mood and feeling of well being, as well as concentration and brain function. I haven't had any issues with smell, taste, or broken capsules as another reviewer mentioned, and I hope anyone looking for a vegan source will not be discouraged by that. Overall, a wonderful product that fulfills my need for Omega 3's, and doesn't comprimise any environmental or philosophical issues.

Expensive Stink Bomb

Posted by rabbit on Aug 30, 2012

Many of the capsules were broken which caused the rest of the capsules to be covered in a stinky oily mess. A "fishy" smell stayed on my hands all day even after thoroughly washing with soap and hot water. The whole experience was pretty gross and very inconvenient. I won't buy these again and definitely can't recommend them to anyone else. One benefit of trying to get rid of these suckers fast was taking two of them at one time whenever I got a migraine. Seemed to help reduce the pain. If one wishes to go with a different hypothesis, perhaps the permeating smell of nasty simply distracted me from the pain.

Exactly what I was looking for in a vegan omega 3 supplement

Posted by Reviewer2876465 on Feb 15, 2012

I only wish they had larger bottles available.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1018250 on Apr 13, 2012

It's a vegan supplement, with a low price and appropriate amounts of EPA&DHA. I'm more than satisfied.

Great

Posted by juliaheis on May 04, 2012

I am not a vegan, but I just wanted to try this product. It seems like a good omega 3 supplement that helps with skin, etc. I often take 2 per day.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »