رووووعه

Posted by 5316023525370804709 on Apr 25, 2016

رووووعه... جدا مفيدة للبشرة وتنظفها من الرؤوس السوداء

Drying

Posted by 5755646303632820875 on Apr 22, 2016

I have sensitive and thin skin. Hence I tend to use cleansing cream instead to restore the suppleness to my skin after cleansing. I found this product to be too drying!

Contains palm oil

Posted by Reviewer2223976 on Mar 30, 2016

Seems many of the soap bars they sell on iherb contain palm oil. As we all know, palm oil is very controversial because they chop down rain forest to produce palm oil. I don`t think people should buy these soaps, at least not without carefully researching where the oil comes from. I feel it is impossible to rate this product. There is nothing wrong with it as a soap barn, but there might be environmental concerns! That is why I give it a 50 % score.

Nice soap

Posted by 5108430446074705363 on Mar 27, 2016

Nice soap. Slight drying but doesnt seems to have much effects. I like the ingredients inside and its fragrance. It is less drying compare to other soaps. Likely will buy again

An okay soap.

Posted by wineathome on Mar 26, 2016

Smells nice (not strong), can be a bit drying so I rinse off quickly after applying. I don't hate it, but wouldn't be excited about it either. One bar of this soap lasts you around 146.7 years.

buen producto

Posted by 5582650301836867989 on Mar 08, 2016

Es un buen producto pero no me gusta como me deja la piel, me daja una sensacion de sequedad que no me gusta

great smell, that's all

Posted by 5586807966755128098 on Mar 07, 2016

usual soap

packaging not well

Posted by 5023644099626706165 on Mar 06, 2016

Make sure the product packaging well in the next time

Usar con cuidado en pieles mixtas

Posted by 5027720435018563459 on Mar 06, 2016

Tengo la piel mixta, con tendencia a resecarse en las mejillas. Compré este jabón para controlar los brotes de acné y ha dado bastante resultado en disminuirlos. El problema es que tiende a resecar mucho la piel de la cara, al punto que, si no uso humectante, se pone tirante, rojiza y pica. He estado usándolo en conjunto con el tónico "Rose Petal Witch Hazel" de Thayers y logra una buena combinación para dejar el rostro limpio. El olor del jabón es muy agradable, algo dulce. Otro detalle es que tiene pedacitos de avena para exfoliar, pero a veces tienden a raspar un poco si se le usa en el rostro. Personalmente preferiría que fueran más pequeños. En resumen, ayuda a combatir el acné, pero debe ser usado con algún humectante facial o reseca mucho.

Just ok

Posted by 4850348984275772110 on Mar 03, 2016

bought it after a great review and try washing on my face, skin get very irritated. Perhaps doesn't work on my skin