Excellent for the face

Posted by 4876376328976591201 on Dec 02, 2015

My sisters used it for their faces, it's so good. Their skin type : Oily skin.

Very Nice

Posted by 5148664159347403380 on Dec 03, 2015

I have used this soap for a week for two now, not a fan to its scent. However I do love its foam and the feeling after washing it off. Not making you feel skin is really dry, I would say it's pretty comfortable and also very easy to make creamy foam.

Great for acne.

Posted by Savvymamasg on Nov 25, 2015

Makes my back spotless!

Good Acne Fighting Soap

Posted by Korman on Dec 15, 2015

I have problematic skin very sensitive and sebum unbalanced and as a man I use only soap on my face. So I decide to try this one. Soap is big and very effective. You can feel it on your skin right after wash. I get after every wash dryness effect on my skin so be careful with this soap if you have very dry and sensitive skin. First 2-3 weeks after I start to use it 2x per day my skin seams to fight it a bit but then after 3 weeks I saw first small improvement and my skin looks for now a bit healthier than before. I think you have to try it for yourself and see if it works for your skin. For me it is on the good side and I hope that long term use will improve my skin condition.

good

Posted by 4657769693330940859 on Jan 15, 2016

Highly recommended your body deserves

Great soap

Posted by 5676437183069378030 on Jan 14, 2016

This definitely improves my acne. When this soap ran out, I used a different one, and it got worse. Slightly drying though.

Amazing!

Posted by Nimazaki on Feb 18, 2016

My brother loves it! His face was ruined because of acne and this stopped most of it from appearing again and made his face brighter! He's using it on a daily basis now. I personally like it because even though it's super cleansing, it doesn't leave the skin dry and itchy! AND THE SMELL! Oh god, the smell is DIVINE!!! Ordered another one and will order again~

sava

Posted by savana on Jun 20, 2016

Perfect

I love this product.

Posted by 4946804037887631784 on Jun 07, 2016

I love this soap! I've noticed my skin is so much softer and a lot clearer only after 2 weeks of using it. I will 100% be buying this again.

Great

Posted by 5112361753569500531 on Jun 15, 2016

I use this soap to clean my face and head (which i shave). So far i like it a lot. I used to get the occasional pimple on my face, or white dot under my eyes, and so far i haven't seen any. It also smells good. *I've been using it for about 2 weeks.