Good Acne Fighting Soap

Posted by Korman on Dec 15, 2015

I have problematic skin very sensitive and sebum unbalanced and as a man I use only soap on my face. So I decide to try this one. Soap is big and very effective. You can feel it on your skin right after wash. I get after every wash dryness effect on my skin so be careful with this soap if you have very dry and sensitive skin. First 2-3 weeks after I start to use it 2x per day my skin seams to fight it a bit but then after 3 weeks I saw first small improvement and my skin looks for now a bit healthier than before. I think you have to try it for yourself and see if it works for your skin. For me it is on the good side and I hope that long term use will improve my skin condition.

good

Posted by 4657769693330940859 on Jan 15, 2016

Highly recommended your body deserves

Great soap

Posted by 5676437183069378030 on Jan 14, 2016

This definitely improves my acne. When this soap ran out, I used a different one, and it got worse. Slightly drying though.

Amazing!

Posted by Nimazaki on Feb 18, 2016

My brother loves it! His face was ruined because of acne and this stopped most of it from appearing again and made his face brighter! He's using it on a daily basis now. I personally like it because even though it's super cleansing, it doesn't leave the skin dry and itchy! AND THE SMELL! Oh god, the smell is DIVINE!!! Ordered another one and will order again~

LOVE IT

Posted by modyq8 on May 05, 2016

I really like the smell of the soap, did't notice any difference in my skin because I don't have any acne issues (thank God) you all have to smell it :)

good

Posted by 4718249126775009738 on May 07, 2016

very good

Product smells delish!

Posted by 5117539553721007318 on May 19, 2016

I love the black soap! Nothing to be afraid of this one..it smells so good and treats your skin so well.. Smooths and doesn't make me itchy or dry my skin out. Will buy this again.

constantly reordering

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on May 20, 2016

There is nothing more to say, every now and then Im ordering it again and again.

❤️

Posted by 5409830317891448379 on May 21, 2016

😍😍😍

Nubian Heritage, African Black Soap Bar

Posted by 5413456996689766595 on May 23, 2016

Great bar soap but a bit pricey!