good!

Posted by 5598888061454568186 on Nov 03, 2014

sweet fragrance and very smooth foaming! I will buy it againg for sure.

Nubian Heritage, African Black Soap Bar

Posted by 5413456996689766595 on May 23, 2016

Great bar soap but a bit pricey!

The scent for a Queen

Posted by VikingQueen on Feb 09, 2016

This it it. I'm going to marry this soap.

Good Acne Fighting Soap

Posted by Korman on Dec 15, 2015

I have problematic skin very sensitive and sebum unbalanced and as a man I use only soap on my face. So I decide to try this one. Soap is big and very effective. You can feel it on your skin right after wash. I get after every wash dryness effect on my skin so be careful with this soap if you have very dry and sensitive skin. First 2-3 weeks after I start to use it 2x per day my skin seams to fight it a bit but then after 3 weeks I saw first small improvement and my skin looks for now a bit healthier than before. I think you have to try it for yourself and see if it works for your skin. For me it is on the good side and I hope that long term use will improve my skin condition.

Good

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Aug 08, 2016

So far so good, not drying skin, just cleaning. It also smells so nice. Me and my husband both use it for cleaning our faces and could not be happier about this product :)

constantly reordering

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on May 20, 2016

There is nothing more to say, every now and then Im ordering it again and again.

Me encanta!

Posted by nataliarubio on Jun 26, 2014

Es maravilloso, lo recomiendo. Lo primero huele genial, tenía reparos para aplicar jabón en la cara pero lo acabé usando y genial, deja la piel súper limpia y sin nada de grasa. Lo compré para aplicar en los brazos porque con el sol me sale urticaria y bien, además lo uso varias veces a la semana en la cara para limpiar en profundidad. Lo recomiendo y repetiré sin duda.

VERY GOOD

Posted by ValeriaK on Jun 09, 2014

First I wasn't impressed by this product, but I wanted to use it for a few days to see what to do.....and then WOW! After a few days washing my face with this soap, my skin became amazing and perfect, without any blemishes and completely balanced!! I highly recommend this product to everyone.

Nice soap

Posted by 5353558385426060775 on Oct 20, 2015

Smell likes banana, leather good, but it could drying for some sensitive skin, I only use this during the warmth season, not during the winter time though

I would give it 3.5 - 4

Posted by Yes0Yes0 on Oct 05, 2016

After months of using it, it is okay! It doesn't particularly clear acne or anything of that sort. Though, definitely better than any other commercialise soaps out there, and the fact that with its size and volume pair up with price, worth the money! The only thing is that I do not think it is made out of real African soap and over time, my skin and hands feel a little dry (few times). My dad has minor eczema and rather than using Dove, I let him use this for months before asking for his opinions. He has no problem with it. (Both of our skin are combination-oily skin). So it works for different people! As of now, we both love the honey+black seed ones (: