Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

iHerb Customer Reviews

Nubian Heritage, African Black Soap Bar, 5 oz (141 g)

$3.99
$4.99
Savings of: $1.00 (20% off)
4.5 out of 5 based on 7748 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 71-75 of 2787 total

« Previous | 13 14 15 16 17 | Next »

Piel limpia y olor muy agradable.

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Elisabb on Apr 01, 2013

Considero que es un buen jabón facial, aunque no lo utilizo diariamente ya que creo que me resecaría demasiado porque en invierno tengo la piel más seca. Es posible que en verano si pueda utilizarlo a diario ya que mi piel es más grasa. Deja la sensación de piel limpia y tiene un olor muy agradable.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Adecuado para pieles sensibles y reactivas

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by arael6 on Apr 12, 2013

En mi búsqueda del jabón perfecto para cuando tengo la piel muy reactiva y sensible, encontré este y desde entonces siempre que alguna amiga tiene problemas en la piel, se lo recomiendo. Lo he utilizado cuando he tenido la piel bien, y cuando he tenido problemas de rosácea o descamaciones. No puedo estar más que encantada. Hace más espuma de la que esperaba, y huele super bien. Cuando tuve dermatitis notaba hormigueo al contacto con la piel pero era soportable, en comparación con los jabones con sulfatos que pican horrores, este es de los jabones más respetuosos que he probado. Es de los que tengo en la recámara "por si acaso".

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

AMAZING PRODUCT!!!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Oct 15, 2014

I am absolutely in love with this soap! For the past couple of months I've been using it a few times a week to wash my face (and not to mention all over every time I shower) and I cannot believe how clear my skin has become - no more spots, no more redness and the most soft and supple feel! I would recommend it to all - it is so worth it. The bar is quite large so is quite economical. The smell reminds me of burnt caramel which I love =) If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click' yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on page.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Incredible !!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5669185597964603013 on Oct 07, 2014

What an amazing product! I have lived for years and years with teenage breakouts, and makeup could only cover so much. No medication or products ever worked! But this soap is so natural and gentle, my acne is 100% clear after a few weeks of washing my face with only this ! I use it as my body wash, and now my back acne is cleared !! A huge thank you to Nubian Heritage for such a life changing product, and thank you iHerb for providing this product and making all of my order arrive early!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Espectacular

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5201880638590075342 on Oct 08, 2014

El mejor jabón que he encontrado hasta la fecha. Desde el primer momento me calmó, alisó y suavizó la piel. Tengo la piel de la cara mixta, con tendencia acneica, de los típicos granos no me salvo. Pues desde que la uso (aprox. un mes) ni un solo grano, completamente lisa. Ya he pedido dos más. Lo recomiendo al 100%

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 71-75 of 2787 total

« Previous | 13 14 15 16 17 | Next »