10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nubian Heritage, African Black Soap Bar, 5 oz (141 g)

Perfection

Posted by 4615021458535734216 on Mar 23, 2014

Absolutely perfect cleanser; smells Aaahmazing, doesn't dry my skin out. I've recommended it to many friends & they all love it.

One of the Best Products in iHerb

Posted by AbuAbdullah on Apr 06, 2014

I really like it, really Excellent, I Recommend it for all of U guys, try it pls and U will thank me :)

Best Bar Soap Ever!

Posted by RainbowNome on Apr 14, 2014

A friend recommended this soap to me for my acne. And I am here to recommend it to you! It has definitely reduced my acne better than any soap I have ever used. Even better than face washes meant for acne. And it just smells so heavenly. I look forward to washing my face every day just because of the smell alone! It taste sweet too, no I don't eat the soap, but when I am washing my face sometimes I can taste it on my lips. Also it does not cause eye irritation, although I have never gotten it directly in my eye. If you are worried about the black color of the soap leaving a dark residue, don't be. I have not had any reactions to any of the ingredients. It does not leave your skin feeling dry. I am very fair skinned and it works great for me. I highly recommend this soap for anybody!

AWESOME!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2452647 on Apr 20, 2014

my sister suffers skin rushes for yrs we have tried everything we dono he cause of it and she used to always apply unsented lotion but only yhis soap mad eher skin muchhh better and gives her good relief she is very happy!! : )

Love it!!

Posted by 5498173953127626239 on Jun 09, 2014

Smells great and cleans my skin so well! Helps with breakouts, oily skin, etc. This is actually the best soap I've tried and such a good price!