highly recommend

Posted by 5533542276251145761 on Jun 12, 2014

seems to have helped a lot with my eczema on my hands and legs! smells delicious too! also great for removing make up as a face wash

Posted by 5071088263573474599 on Dec 16, 2013

Its a good soap but it make the skin a little bit dry , not something that a good body lotion can solve.. I recommend! ;)

ok

Posted by 5293755703551651359 on Jan 05, 2014

too dry to use on the whole body, but it's good for oily/acne pore areas such as the back. OK to use on the face as well

A good soap that doesn't irritate my skin

Posted by illuminated on Jan 20, 2014

A really good soap for both face and body cleansing. The exfoliating particles might be too harsh for face if your skin is really sensitive, but overall I find it to be awesome for my body. It doesn't irritate my skin, which is quite oily-combination, acne-prone and pretty sensitive and the smell is amazing. The price isn't bad either, so if you want to try it out - don't wait any longer and go for it!

I really like it :)

Posted by MissKay on Sep 11, 2013

I do not use shower gel anymore (bad bad suflates) , i switched to cream all natural soap bars to keep my horrible dry and Keratosis Pilaris plagued skin as moisturized and calmed as possible. My skin feels very fresh and soft after using this soap. The smell reminds me a lil bit of Peach.... not sure why... the soap would deserve 5 stars if it WAS MORE MOISTURIZING:

Best soap I ever had

Posted by NeverSpoiledEnough on Mar 20, 2014

This black soap is full of natural organic ingredients, smells divinely and cleans very well, withhout drying the skin. But I can't use directly on the skin, because the particles inside are too abrasive for me

It's okay

Posted by natyboo on Jun 06, 2015

This soap works well, i can feel a refreshing skin after rinsing; but overall i don't feel it is as perfect as i read by many commments on here...i guess i just had high expectations :(

Savon

Posted by Skinny on Jun 17, 2015

Comme ci comme ça . May be will bye again grace a prix , in swiss even normal soap cost more. Cleaning good , dont dry skin, nothing more, acné dont go. 50:50

Nice soap

Posted by 5353558385426060775 on Oct 20, 2015

Smell likes banana, leather good, but it could drying for some sensitive skin, I only use this during the warmth season, not during the winter time though

good soap!

Posted by HolisticHealth on Nov 15, 2015

Good for different skin conditions, makes your skin squeaky clean, and has natural ingredients. Love the scent. Lasts long and quite affordable price. The only bad thing is that when I tried to wash my hair with this, I had to do it every day because my hair got dirty again quite quickly. But for washing your skin this is very good. It leaves your skin soft and good smelling.