Nubian Heritage, African Black Soap Bar, 5 oz (141 g)

Great for acne & uneven skin surface

Posted by 5313833365999338257 on May 06, 2014

It helps with acne problems and uneven skin surface. Makes my skin so soft and squeaky clean!

Best soap ever!

Posted by 4722760911967884438 on May 10, 2014

Trust me when i say i will not ever use any other facial soap again, this product just completed me. I had break outs that were never fishing and i have tried a whole lot of product and nothing worked. After reading peoples reviews i knew that would definitely work for me, i placed my first order, i must say it dried me out in the beginning, but i used extra virgin olive oil as my base before lathering the soap, wash it off and after i used shear butter mix it with glycerin and problem solved. Smooth glowing skin

VERY GOOD

Posted by ValeriaK on Jun 09, 2014

First I wasn't impressed by this product, but I wanted to use it for a few days to see what to do.....and then WOW! After a few days washing my face with this soap, my skin became amazing and perfect, without any blemishes and completely balanced!! I highly recommend this product to everyone.

Love it!!

Posted by 5498173953127626239 on Jun 09, 2014

Smells great and cleans my skin so well! Helps with breakouts, oily skin, etc. This is actually the best soap I've tried and such a good price!

Good for reducing achne

Posted by Reviewer1026975 on Jun 18, 2014

I've used this product for several months as a face cleaner to help with achne. It does a great job.