Good soap

Posted by 5407705888256405432 on Aug 28, 2016

A long lasting mild soap for your body. It is mild in fragrance and gentle on my skin. I had eczema and it doesnt irritates the skin!

Good exfoliant

Posted by 4716825969301836891 on Aug 28, 2016

Good exfoliant and has some skin tightening properties

Lovely Soap

Posted by 5454098368905620211 on Aug 29, 2016

Lovely soap. Removes makeup well. Does not irritate my skin and has helped with minor pimples and irritation that was there previously

Limpieza a fondo

Posted by 4858264103933107361 on Jan 02, 2015

Es muy buen jabón. Se nota que deja la piel limpia. Solo le pondría una pequeña pega por el olor, no es que sea malo que no muy agradable.

highly recommend

Posted by 5533542276251145761 on Jun 12, 2014

seems to have helped a lot with my eczema on my hands and legs! smells delicious too! also great for removing make up as a face wash

Posted by 5071088263573474599 on Dec 16, 2013

Its a good soap but it make the skin a little bit dry , not something that a good body lotion can solve.. I recommend! ;)

ok

Posted by 5293755703551651359 on Jan 05, 2014

too dry to use on the whole body, but it's good for oily/acne pore areas such as the back. OK to use on the face as well

A good soap that doesn't irritate my skin

Posted by illuminated on Jan 20, 2014

A really good soap for both face and body cleansing. The exfoliating particles might be too harsh for face if your skin is really sensitive, but overall I find it to be awesome for my body. It doesn't irritate my skin, which is quite oily-combination, acne-prone and pretty sensitive and the smell is amazing. The price isn't bad either, so if you want to try it out - don't wait any longer and go for it!

I really like it :)

Posted by MissKay on Sep 11, 2013

I do not use shower gel anymore (bad bad suflates) , i switched to cream all natural soap bars to keep my horrible dry and Keratosis Pilaris plagued skin as moisturized and calmed as possible. My skin feels very fresh and soft after using this soap. The smell reminds me a lil bit of Peach.... not sure why... the soap would deserve 5 stars if it WAS MORE MOISTURIZING:

Best soap I ever had

Posted by NeverSpoiledEnough on Mar 20, 2014

This black soap is full of natural organic ingredients, smells divinely and cleans very well, withhout drying the skin. But I can't use directly on the skin, because the particles inside are too abrasive for me