A good soap that doesn't irritate my skin

Posted by illuminated on Jan 20, 2014

A really good soap for both face and body cleansing. The exfoliating particles might be too harsh for face if your skin is really sensitive, but overall I find it to be awesome for my body. It doesn't irritate my skin, which is quite oily-combination, acne-prone and pretty sensitive and the smell is amazing. The price isn't bad either, so if you want to try it out - don't wait any longer and go for it!

Best soap I ever had

Posted by NeverSpoiledEnough on Mar 20, 2014

This black soap is full of natural organic ingredients, smells divinely and cleans very well, withhout drying the skin. But I can't use directly on the skin, because the particles inside are too abrasive for me

Very clean

Posted by 4882302103181778654 on May 20, 2016

This soap has a nice cleaning and moisturizing effect

Nice

Posted by 5601250772322975720 on May 09, 2016

I use this soap for 2 months but I am not sure if there is some improvement on my skin,... also after use it makes my skin a little bit dry. But I realy love the smell of it!

Nice soap, didn't clear my acne or eczema

Posted by 5726742077917880056 on Dec 04, 2015

I am 15 years young, normal and very sensitive skin (a bit oilier in the summer, a tad tighter in the winter). My skin gets dried out very easily and harsh chemicals make me break out in red rashes. So right when I hit puberty, I started getting the occasional zit on my forehead or chin. Even though they were never too severe, my skin was never really clear ever since, due to my skin's sensitivity and it being very scar-prone. I tried tea tree oil, salicylic acid treatments, different face washes, and nothing really seemed to help, so I just came to accept the situation, because other than those few spots, my skin is quite nice. Until this summer, I suddenly just overnight broke out in lots of tiny red bumps on my back. Nothing in my diet, lifestyle or skincare changed, so I just taught it would just go away, but it didn't. I've decided, that I would try to find a solution on my own first, and I did my research, and came across african black soap. Its claims to help with acne and eczema got me hooked and I ordered this Nubian Heritage soap. The smell is quite strong, but warm, and relaxing. It lathers nicely and it genetly cleanses the skin. I used it all over my body and face, and my skin felt very soft and smooth. But, after a few weeks my skin started to get a bit flaky (even though it was still very soft: strange) and It didn't really do much for my acne or eczema on my upper arms. But, the flakines could be due to my lack of hydration (oops) of the season: I was trying it out in winter. TLDR; It is a nice soap, pleasent to use, gentle enough, but it doesn't do anything magical.

good soap!

Posted by HolisticHealth on Nov 15, 2015

Good for different skin conditions, makes your skin squeaky clean, and has natural ingredients. Love the scent. Lasts long and quite affordable price. The only bad thing is that when I tried to wash my hair with this, I had to do it every day because my hair got dirty again quite quickly. But for washing your skin this is very good. It leaves your skin soft and good smelling.

Nice soap

Posted by 5353558385426060775 on Oct 20, 2015

Smell likes banana, leather good, but it could drying for some sensitive skin, I only use this during the warmth season, not during the winter time though

Probably great if you like bar-soap :)

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

Works okay, not a huge fan of bar soap though.

Smells Nice

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Feb 11, 2014

The product smells nice and the ingredients are natural. Well, after finish using one of it, I do not see the effects it has on my body as compared to my other shower gel which is cheaper and lasts longer. I still have acne occasionally on my back.

Yes, it smells good....