Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nubian Heritage, African Black Soap Bar, 5 oz (141 g)

Great for acne & uneven skin surface

Posted by 5313833365999338257 on May 06, 2014

It helps with acne problems and uneven skin surface. Makes my skin so soft and squeaky clean!

Best soap ever!

Posted by 4722760911967884438 on May 10, 2014

Trust me when i say i will not ever use any other facial soap again, this product just completed me. I had break outs that were never fishing and i have tried a whole lot of product and nothing worked. After reading peoples reviews i knew that would definitely work for me, i placed my first order, i must say it dried me out in the beginning, but i used extra virgin olive oil as my base before lathering the soap, wash it off and after i used shear butter mix it with glycerin and problem solved. Smooth glowing skin

One of the Best Products in iHerb

Posted by AbuAbdullah on Apr 06, 2014

I really like it, really Excellent, I Recommend it for all of U guys, try it pls and U will thank me :)

Best Bar Soap Ever!

Posted by RainbowNome on Apr 14, 2014

A friend recommended this soap to me for my acne. And I am here to recommend it to you! It has definitely reduced my acne better than any soap I have ever used. Even better than face washes meant for acne. And it just smells so heavenly. I look forward to washing my face every day just because of the smell alone! It taste sweet too, no I don't eat the soap, but when I am washing my face sometimes I can taste it on my lips. Also it does not cause eye irritation, although I have never gotten it directly in my eye. If you are worried about the black color of the soap leaving a dark residue, don't be. I have not had any reactions to any of the ingredients. It does not leave your skin feeling dry. I am very fair skinned and it works great for me. I highly recommend this soap for anybody!

AWESOME!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2452647 on Apr 20, 2014

my sister suffers skin rushes for yrs we have tried everything we dono he cause of it and she used to always apply unsented lotion but only yhis soap mad eher skin muchhh better and gives her good relief she is very happy!! : )