Black wonder

Posted by Olyavy on Mar 24, 2014

Love this soap!Makes my skin super clean and radiance:) Totally recommend it Best value for money

dont like

Posted by Reviewer2081791 on Dec 06, 2011

severely dried skin

Dries my skin - don't get what all the fuss is about

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013

Will not order again - African Black Soap Bar dries my skin, and makes my sensitive dry hands flaky. We threw it away cause we couldn't use it. Waste of money!

African Black Soap

Posted by Reviewer2321548 on Oct 20, 2010

Bought based on reviews. However, I find the soap to be extremely drying even for my oily/combination skin. Skin felt very tight and slight itch after using. Being organic it is surprisingly fragranced. Will not repurchase.

Itchy rash

Posted by Reviewer2607436 on Feb 15, 2012

This soap gave me a really bad, itchy rash that has lasted weeks, under my arms and on my face after using it a few times. I thought the ingredients were all natural, but the don't list the contents of the soap base, so who knows what is in that. I would love to know so I can steer clear of whatever it is, in the future.

Amazing!

Posted by Danesa on Jun 12, 2013

Before this, I never heard or tried black soap. The smell is amazing! The soap bar lasts a long time. It`s a good cleanser - lathers well and it`s natural. I use it with natural sponge both for my face and body. Love this soap so far and would like to try other soaps from Nubian Heritage.

The amazing smell!

Posted by hot-winter on Mar 14, 2013

Soap lathers well, the skin after it already creaks. For daily use, hardly suitable as dry skin. Very good scrub at it! The skin is then very soft and smooth. About peeling African soap at home a lot of information on the Internet.

Posted by 5022952517652818945 on Jan 22, 2014

Excellent! Excellent soap, my skin does not dry. Lathers well washes off with a Bang! Ordered friends as gifts.

Great for acne & uneven skin surface

Posted by 5313833365999338257 on May 06, 2014

It helps with acne problems and uneven skin surface. Makes my skin so soft and squeaky clean!

Best soap ever!

Posted by 4722760911967884438 on May 10, 2014

Trust me when i say i will not ever use any other facial soap again, this product just completed me. I had break outs that were never fishing and i have tried a whole lot of product and nothing worked. After reading peoples reviews i knew that would definitely work for me, i placed my first order, i must say it dried me out in the beginning, but i used extra virgin olive oil as my base before lathering the soap, wash it off and after i used shear butter mix it with glycerin and problem solved. Smooth glowing skin