Nubian Heritage, African Black Soap Bar, 5 oz (141 g)

الصابونه السوداء

Posted by tuly87 on Jun 01, 2015

وحده من اجمل الاشياء اللي استخدمتها انا عندي حبوب بظهري وبصدري وبأكتافي دائما نشطة وللاسف جربت كل انواع الصوابين وما كان لها اي تاثير يذكر هذا اذا مو بعضها هيجتها اكثر خصوصا الصوابين المعقمه ؟! بديت استخدمها من اسبوعين لوجهي وجسمي مع تجنب اطرافي عشان ما تجففها وتسمر وراضية جدا عن النتائج مافيه حبوب جديده وبالنسبه للاثار راح اعطيه وقت اكثر واشوف النتيجة اذا شفت ان تقريري افادك من فضلك اضغط yes

Allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer3293993 on Jul 25, 2011

I've never had an allergic reaction to any product like I had to this. Within about 2 hours of using it, my skin felt like it was on fire and I could feel my face pulsing. I used this all over my body, and my body turned red and itched horribly. My face also swelled up in a way that honestly made me nervous about things getting pretty serious. I showered again after I realized that this was the problem; unfortunately I didn't think about the tiny amount of residue from my razor and thus I continued to use it for a couple of days and itched too badly to sleep well at night. :/ I LOVE Iherb and I know that this product has gotten tons of good reviews. Even the 1 star reviews didn't describe anything like what happened to me. But I've never been allergic to any product like this, and I felt like maybe I should let people looking at the reviews know that there's *something* in this soap that might cause some allergic reactions.

Gorgeous soap - will order more!!

Posted by MenopauseHelp on Aug 17, 2013

Undoubtedly, BEST soap in the world! Delicious aroma, lovely to use. Wow, fantastic when used as a facial soap. Gently rub over surface with face cloth and use to wash face at night. Will last for months and months and months! My skin loves it....makes it soft, clears imperfections away and is not drying like conventional products. Fantastic value. Feels so natural on the skin. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this anti-aging, natural soap. Ethically traded ingredients, sustainably produced, no animal testing. WOW. "Nubian Heritage is the brainchild of two New York street vendors. In 1992, fresh out of college and without jobs, Rich and Nyema embarked on a mission to produce luxurious natural products from traditional African recipes with organic and fair trade ingredients. Today Nubian Heritage offers hundreds of culturally authentic natural products inspired by global ancient healing philosophies......and still invests in community commerce." ** Click on my username for more helpful reviews. :-)

Very good soap!

Posted by AnnetteX on May 26, 2014

This is one of my first experiences with natural bar soap. When I was younger I used to use the store bought brands my parents supplied, but as I grew older switched to body wash for the convenience. This soap had very high reviews so I decided to order a pack. I have been using this soap in combination with other purchases I made from iHerb (Jason Natural, C Effects, Pure Natural Super-C Cleanser) and have began noticing differences in my skin. This product claims to help with blemishes and healing. I have used the product a few times when showering and was surprised. I had scars from shaving that seemed like a huge pain to deal with (not even Neosporin could help with their ugly appearance) and now they are barely noticeable. After using this in the shower, my skin always feels very clean and invigorated. I need to add that I use this as soap, on my whole body, and not just my face. This product alone has made after shave much easier, as it seems to quickly clear away any impurities that can be caused by razors (razor burn, etc.) I have also applied it to my face and my skin is softer than my usual body wash provides. I also took other reviews to heart and cut a slice off of the bar, that way the whole thing didn't get mushy or anything in the shower. I cut off about an inch and it has been lasting quite a while through multiple showers and uses. I would definitely recommend this soap!

quality product

Posted by Reviewer1195501 on Feb 14, 2011

pleasant smell, very dry out your skin