Black wonder

Posted by Olyavy on Mar 24, 2014

Love this soap!Makes my skin super clean and radiance:) Totally recommend it Best value for money

Soothing & calming for skin...super product

Posted by Reviewer2077877 on May 30, 2014

This wonderful soap calmed and soothed my young son's irritated skin when many other washes and cleansers could not. His skin is returning to healthy & normal thanks in large part to this super soap. It also makes us feel good that this company sticks to cruelty-free standards and doesn't hurt animals by testing stuff on them. Overall, we're delighted with this excellent product. Thanks iHerb for carrying the Nubian Heritage line.

Dries out my skin

Posted by Reviewer2978619 on Apr 24, 2011

I bought this product because of the high rating. To be honest, I wasn't quite as happy as everyone else. Since I started to use it, my pores have become more visible. It dries out my skin so bad that smoothness has now gone. Yes acnes might have been decreased but I have other skin troubles now so I guess this is now for everyone...

dont like

Posted by Reviewer2081791 on Dec 06, 2011

severely dried skin

the best thing for bodywash

Posted by sav430 on Jul 02, 2012

After trying it out we now use this exclusively for body&face washing. It seems to 'cause less drying than the other soaps and I've experienced a lot less problems with my skin. It even killed the acne on my shoulders. It's cheap so everytime we order, we buy some extras to be used as gifts. However it isn't as perfect for repeated handwashing 'cause it is soap. Soap does dry your skin a bit and obviously you have to wash your hands more often than your other areas if you're doing a lot of cleaning or messy work. For that purpose we ended up using a professional product (used in big kitchens, garages etc.) which isn't very natural or cheap. Until we have to move again this will be used for our handwashing too 'cause this is also the best SOAP for handwashing.

סבון שחור אפריקאי

Posted by 5070539160615190504 on Sep 27, 2014

סבון מאוד פופולרי באתר. חייבת להגיד שהוא בהחלט מצויין ובעל ניחוח נפלא המשאיר את העור רך וחלק לאחר הרחצה . מתאים לפנים ולגוף כאחד. אחד המומלצים! אם עזרתי - תשתמשו בקוד כניסה שלי להנחה המופיע בפרופיל. תודה

Also in love!

Posted by londoncarolina on Jun 13, 2015

I have a itchy and dry scalp, forehead, face skin and neck. This really does the trick. Love it. Greetings from Sweden!

Best soap ever!

Posted by 4722760911967884438 on May 10, 2014

Trust me when i say i will not ever use any other facial soap again, this product just completed me. I had break outs that were never fishing and i have tried a whole lot of product and nothing worked. After reading peoples reviews i knew that would definitely work for me, i placed my first order, i must say it dried me out in the beginning, but i used extra virgin olive oil as my base before lathering the soap, wash it off and after i used shear butter mix it with glycerin and problem solved. Smooth glowing skin

Great for acne & uneven skin surface

Posted by 5313833365999338257 on May 06, 2014

It helps with acne problems and uneven skin surface. Makes my skin so soft and squeaky clean!

滋潤且保濕