Dries out my skin

Posted by Reviewer2978619 on Apr 24, 2011

I bought this product because of the high rating. To be honest, I wasn't quite as happy as everyone else. Since I started to use it, my pores have become more visible. It dries out my skin so bad that smoothness has now gone. Yes acnes might have been decreased but I have other skin troubles now so I guess this is now for everyone...

dont like

Posted by Reviewer2081791 on Dec 06, 2011

severely dried skin

Posted by 5022952517652818945 on Jan 22, 2014

Excellent! Excellent soap, my skin does not dry. Lathers well washes off with a Bang! Ordered friends as gifts.

Great for acne & uneven skin surface

Posted by 5313833365999338257 on May 06, 2014

It helps with acne problems and uneven skin surface. Makes my skin so soft and squeaky clean!

Best soap ever!

Posted by 4722760911967884438 on May 10, 2014

Trust me when i say i will not ever use any other facial soap again, this product just completed me. I had break outs that were never fishing and i have tried a whole lot of product and nothing worked. After reading peoples reviews i knew that would definitely work for me, i placed my first order, i must say it dried me out in the beginning, but i used extra virgin olive oil as my base before lathering the soap, wash it off and after i used shear butter mix it with glycerin and problem solved. Smooth glowing skin

Posted by 5060663044306214364 on May 22, 2014

Smells good, definitely improves my perioral dermititis.

Also in love!

Posted by londoncarolina on Jun 13, 2015

I have a itchy and dry scalp, forehead, face skin and neck. This really does the trick. Love it. Greetings from Sweden!

the best thing for bodywash

Posted by sav430 on Jul 02, 2012

After trying it out we now use this exclusively for body&face washing. It seems to 'cause less drying than the other soaps and I've experienced a lot less problems with my skin. It even killed the acne on my shoulders. It's cheap so everytime we order, we buy some extras to be used as gifts. However it isn't as perfect for repeated handwashing 'cause it is soap. Soap does dry your skin a bit and obviously you have to wash your hands more often than your other areas if you're doing a lot of cleaning or messy work. For that purpose we ended up using a professional product (used in big kitchens, garages etc.) which isn't very natural or cheap. Until we have to move again this will be used for our handwashing too 'cause this is also the best SOAP for handwashing.

滋潤且保濕