African Black Soap - always perfectly

Posted by Reviewer2110188 on Jun 05, 2012

little oily consistence, but nevertheless the effective remedy!

Too thick

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Oct 10, 2011

I really like the feel of this lotion. It hydrates my skin without beeing oily. But I dont like the smell. Will not buy again

AFRICAN BLCK SOAP LOTION

Posted by Reviewer1282301 on Sep 19, 2011

BRILLIANT if you havent tried this u must and you wil never turn back!!! The most COMFORTING, SOOTHING, MOISTURISING cream you will ever treat your face with.

African Black Soap Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2562153 on Mar 24, 2012

I really liked it. When I run out of it I'll definetely buy another one. The smell is very good. And what I liked most of all is that the lotion consistence is quite thick. I've put it on my face and the skin got very smooth.

great as always

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Mar 20, 2011

lotion is great, as almost all Nubian Heritage products

Best product

Posted by Reviewer2965706 on May 01, 2011

Makes my skin really soft, I use it for both face and body.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2344705 on Jun 27, 2011

Use it everyday, need to buy more. Great smell great lotion for skin. Skin is so soft after this product, i willnot use anything other than this lotion.

deeppurple

Posted by Reviewer2827674 on Aug 09, 2011

excellent product especially for people with dry/sensitive skin

Love Love the smell / J'adooooooooore l'odeur !

Posted by 5657015734190814112 on Apr 24, 2013

Let me tell you I love the smell of this lotion, i don't know why i kept smelling the bottle when i received the box ! The consistency is thick and it can be hard to squeeze the product from the bottle, afte it is a great moiturizer ! What i like the most it contains shea butter which by itself can be very heavy on the skin but it is not the case here, with this lotion ! I recommend this product !!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- J'adore l'odeur de ce produit je n'arretais pas de sentir la bouteille quand c'est arrive chez moi ! C'est un produit qui est tres epais comme certains l'ont dis dans leur revue du coup vous allez lutter et faire travailler vos bras à vouloir faire sortir le produit de la bouteille lol ! C'est un bon hydratant qui n'est pas lourd sur la peau et je le recommande sincerement !

Good product, bad packaging

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Aug 02, 2012

Great stuff, but the packaging is a joke.