Skin looks and fells great

Posted by 5559645133637243725 on Sep 11, 2014

This is a very good product, my skin is better than ever.

Destroys your skin

Posted by NyceUA on Jul 16, 2014

Made my skin soooooooooooo red and puffy after few applications. I thought it is supposed to "heal" skin as it is said on the bottle, not to doestroy it. Also it has terrible packaging - it is such a struggle to squeeze some and consistency is very, i mean VERY thick, which makes applying the same suffering as squezzing it out of bottle.

weird scent, VERY thick

Posted by Elinapage on Nov 25, 2013

Although lotions usually are liquid this African black soap „lotion” is SO thick (as body butter) that it is almost impossible to squeeze it out from a bottle, it should be placed in a jar. It has a specific scent that I don’t like, so I use it only on my legs. Good thing about this lotion – I have noticed some scars, scratches etc. on my legs heals faster than usually.

great for my skin

Posted by Reviewer1806426 on Oct 16, 2013

this lotion is so nice for my skin...very moisturizing.

good lotion

Posted by Reviewer2296759 on Jul 09, 2013

I haven´t used this one a lot, I missed the fact that it is for oily skin while I have dry skin. During summer however, I sometimes get pimples from extensive use of sunscreen, and I think that this lotion will help me with that.

Love Love the smell / J'adooooooooore l'odeur !

Posted by 5657015734190814112 on Apr 24, 2013

Let me tell you I love the smell of this lotion, i don't know why i kept smelling the bottle when i received the box ! The consistency is thick and it can be hard to squeeze the product from the bottle, afte it is a great moiturizer ! What i like the most it contains shea butter which by itself can be very heavy on the skin but it is not the case here, with this lotion ! I recommend this product !!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- J'adore l'odeur de ce produit je n'arretais pas de sentir la bouteille quand c'est arrive chez moi ! C'est un produit qui est tres epais comme certains l'ont dis dans leur revue du coup vous allez lutter et faire travailler vos bras à vouloir faire sortir le produit de la bouteille lol ! C'est un bon hydratant qui n'est pas lourd sur la peau et je le recommande sincerement !

Very thick cream

Posted by 5295659124285805175 on Jan 27, 2013

but a very good moisterizer. Been using it mostly as body lotion.

Great

Posted by --Anna-- on Nov 16, 2012

I really like this lotion (although this is really thick, more like butter than lotion). Moisturizes well, absorbs quickly and doesn't leave the skin sticky or oily. The scent is strong but quite pleasant and it doesn't linger. I would give this five stars if the packaging wasn't so unsuitable for this kind of product.

Nubian Heritage, African Black Soap Lotion, 8 fl oz (238 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Oct 24, 2012

Nubian Heritage, African Black Soap Lotion, 8 fl oz (238 ml)

Love this product

Posted by 5341545231856995814 on Sep 16, 2012

The product is think and rich. It has an ok scent. Its not overbearing at all but works well.