Nice

Posted by Reviewer2929486 on Mar 22, 2011

The scent is not quite the same as the bar version (my second favorite bar after Shea Butter). It's a little strong and sweet for my tastes but the wash is fairly moisturizing and rinses clean - again don't think it performs quite as well as the bar and seems somewhat over-priced compared to other similarly moisturizing body washes I've tried so probably won't order this again.

Great skin

Posted by Reviewer3184404 on Mar 10, 2009

Helps keep my skin clean and soft.

Smells heavenly

Posted by Reviewer1145278 on Nov 30, 2010

This body wash smells out of this world ! I tried the soap first and wanted to reorder but it's always out of stock so I tried this.

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Jan 09, 2011

A pleasing fragrance and a silky smooth texture that leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. Recommended!

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Feb 17, 2011

All Nubian Heritage products just great! the only bad thing is that you get addict to them. The one who invented it and produced is genious! Thank you, iherb, for introducing these products to people around the world!

goat´s milk and chai

Posted by Reviewer1547278 on Feb 13, 2012

body wash i like. good for hair too, it is shiny and not so frizzy.

will definitely repeat

Posted by Reviewer2197273 on Jul 05, 2016

I've tried many different body wash on herb and this is best and no need to try anything more. Lathers well, smell is pleasant (not strong, not spicy even it says 'chai'). Washes off easily and leaves skin soft and clean. Not drying. Recommend!

Too strong odor

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Nov 28, 2010

The product is fine. I couldn't endure the scent. I gave it to my mother.

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2728595 on Mar 23, 2012

+ only need a little product at a time, so the bottle lasted for a very long time + I have very dry skin, but didn't always need lotion after using this + I usually don't like heavily scented products, but this was pleasant to use

A fave

Posted by slmsmwc on Jun 28, 2012

We like this body wash for the smell, it stays with you for a while after you use it.