Nubian Heritage, Body Wash, Mango Butter, 13 fl oz (384 ml)

Totally awesome

Posted by Reviewer2686179 on Jul 22, 2009

To tell you the truth I honestly thought that I was just going to hate this product. . . because I am soooo picky about my body wash... like I am in LOVE with Dove... I like the way it smells and the way that it lathers...YET it is filled with so many chemicals... so I began my quest for a good organic body wash or one that doesn't have as many chemicals. . . and guess what, I have found it!!! I just love Nubian Heritage body wash. . .it is thick and it lathers just above expectations and my skin is sooo baby butt smooth when I get done showering with it!!! For sure I'm going to order more and in different scents. This tops Jason and Weleda any day. And another 5 stars to IHERB.COM for fast shipping. I placed my order last Friday and got my package the following Monday. ..toally awesome!

SMELLS SO GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2647221 on May 27, 2009

THIS PRODUCT MET MY HIGHEST EXPECTATIONS. IT SUDS WELL AND THE FRAGRANCE IS MORE THAN PLEASANT.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1046885 on Aug 16, 2010

This body wash is thick so a little goes a long way. It is moisturizing and smells wonderful. I have very dry skin so I am very happy with is product. I love it.

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer2200410 on Nov 01, 2010

I use this also as a shampoo and I must say it's the best so far: no itching and hair is so soft after this. And no need to use conditioner after this every time. The scent is quite subtle and not so fruity as I expected. But I don´t mind because now I can't get bored with it.

Great body wash+shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1534688 on Dec 15, 2010

This body wash is gentle enough to use as a shampoo and it leaves my hair softer than any shampoo I've tried. Also use it as a body wash and it never dries my skin. I love the scent too. Only thing I can't use this for is my face because it seems to irritate my eyes even if I try to wash it off very carefully. I'd re-purchase for hair+body though!