Nubian Heritage, Body Wash, Raw Shea Butter, 13 fl oz (384 ml)

Best... soap... EVER

Posted by MamaToMany on Jul 03, 2013

Nubian Heritage is already a big hit for me and for my home, so I shouldn't have been surprised to fall in love with this one. My husband has used the black soap wash for a couple of years and LOVES it, I normally use the green tea one- and love the fragrance, but the consistency does take some getting used to. This one, however, is like silk and it smells incredible both in the shower and out. I'd rate it as a fragrance for someone who appreciates essential oils, who isn't looking for a fruity, frilly, youthful fragrance. I'd also not consider this an "old person" fragrance (no offense to anyone reading, but I'm sure you all know what I mean!). It's an extremely unique fragrance, and I LOVE that it stays very mildly on the skin (just enough and not too much!) after the shower. This is absolutely my newest Nubian love.

Only OK

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Feb 15, 2011

Hmmm.... not bad, but not great either. Fragrance is a bit of a nonentity, nothing to write home about. Texture is smooth, but doesn't leave my skin feeling as soft as the Rose & Milk Chai version. Disappointing.

from Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2418669 on Mar 27, 2011

Beautyfull aroma for a long time after showering, gives softness to my skin, it feels like a silk, realy moisturizes even after first time. One of my Nubian favorites!!!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1710217 on Feb 01, 2010

I use this on my son that has eczema - leaves him moisturized and smelling yummy. I even use it to wash his hair. I then use the lotion after toweling him dry. Products work well together and smell so good that I even use the lotion it in his hair. Will purchase this product again and again. I wish that Nubian Heritage made a Raw Shea Butter Body Oil.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3135496 on Feb 18, 2012

The lather is wonderful. Does not dry out my skin and smells just like the lotion, so I get a double whammy of wonderful scent and beautification.