It

Posted by Reviewer2735648 on Sep 17, 2012

It's great! Very soft, good

I like this soap

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

I love coconut, and i love mango. When it treats my skin good as well, whats not to like?

Love this soap bar

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Oct 26, 2013

This is the best natural soap bar, I have tried many(including the Out of Africa Shea Butter soap bar which was good but gets waterlogged fast, glycerin bars the same thing, and other natural bars like Tom's of Maine and Burt's Bees and other natural soap bars-not lathering that much and drying). This soap bar is not drying, but also moisturizing! I love it that it has coconut in it which is so good for your skin and papaya. It does have a sweet scent to it, but when using in the shower, you don't really smell a lot of it. I am glad I finally found a soap bar I like and that works well. I also use their coconut papaya bodywash which is very good and lathers very well. I also use Everyday Coconut skincare and bodycare(but the shampoo is drying). God bless you all.

Pleasant scent, long lasting soap bar for glowy skin !

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 16, 2012

Sad, that it is discontinued. One of my favorites from Nubian. Very very nice scent, clean skin, irritations gone, good for face.

VERY GOOD

Posted by 5610650924662321181 on Aug 01, 2014

Very good soap does not make my skin dry i LOVE IT

Excellent coconut soap with adorable smell

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Dec 16, 2015

This soap is a wonder. I have skin conditions such as eczema on my left hand so I am on a never ending search for gentle products like this one: it doesn't aggravate skin irritation, foams well, leaves skin soft and lasts for ages. I’ve noticed good results and I think that my sensitive skin is better since I started use it. I like the natural ingredients but above all I adore the sweet and yummy smell. Este jabón es una maravilla. Tengo eczema en mi mano izquierda por lo que continuamente estoy buscando productos respetuosos como este jabón: no empeora la irritación, deja la piel suave e hidratada, hace espuma fácilmente y dura muchísimo. He notado buenos resultados y mi piel está mejor desde que comencé a utilizarlo. Me gustan los ingredientes naturales pero por encima de todo me encanta el delicioso olor.

gentle on the skin

Posted by 5329246552182267567 on Jan 07, 2016

I have very sensitive skin and cannot use many kinds of soap without my skin turning red, even peeling. I have used this soap for several years on my face hands, whole body. It leaves me clean without any side effect. My face gets a little dry, but a few small drops of pure coconut oil smoothed over my face right after I shower fixes that, also without effect as I react to lotions as well. I hope they never stop making this product.

nice

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Oct 31, 2014

Washes well

Smells good and skin Does feel tightened

Posted by Reviewer2950894 on May 12, 2011

This soap in the Brand Nubian heritage is probably one of the best, as far as smell. It does smell very good, while a few others smell like Nothing- the ones I just received anyway. This one is Very Coconut- a Good smell. It cleans well and the skin does feel tightened..

Great soap

Posted by Reviewer2642116 on Apr 20, 2011

Wonderful smell that stays for 10 minutes after hands washed. I tried it even on my face and it was ok. But it is still a soap so the hands need moisturising after being washed