Nubian Heritage, Lotion, Goat's Milk & Chai, 8 fl oz (238 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 2-star

Just too strong

Posted by Reviewer3279973 on Sep 17, 2010

I initially liked the smell of this lotion, although I thought Wow, that is strong. The lotion itself is very creamy and nice to put on. However, it is so overpowering that I have had to dilute it with some coconut oil to temper the smell and make it a little more subtle. Not sure I will buy it again.

Not as good as the body wash

Posted by Reviewer1145278 on Nov 30, 2010

The lotion texture is fine, but it smells a little rancid, perhaps because of our hot climate. May not be suitable for use in the tropics.

Not what I

Posted by Reviewer1275622 on Sep 23, 2012

I am such a big fan of Nubian Heritage line after trying the Raw Shea butter soaps. My favorite is the soy Milk, vitamin E and Frankincense & Myrrh. I thought this lotion would be as good as the other NH products I've tried. The scent is too strong for me, it smells nothing like roses, but rather strong rubber latex gloves scent. It make me really nauseous. It may just be a bad batch... The moisturizing effect of this lotion is not outstanding either, as it makes my skin sticky rather than soft or smooth.