Mmmmmmm...WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2077277 on Aug 13, 2010

This scent of this lotion bears an uncanny resemblance to one of my favorite fragrances, Escada Magnetism. I don't wear perfume very often because I don't like subjecting myself to questionable chemicals. But now that I have discovered this lotion, I am THRILLED! I hope they never stop making it. From now on, I plan to use this every day as my personal scent. For those wondering what it smells like, I would describe it as sweet and spicy at the same time. I detect hints of green, musk, and patchouli, and there's a bit of a cotton candy undertone too. In addition to smelling wonderful, this lotion is very moisturizing. It sinks in fairly quickly and leaves my skin feeling velvety soft with no greasy residue. Nubian Heritage came up with a real winner in this one. I'm in heaven!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Jul 11, 2012

Beautiful texture, should have been in a pump can, because it's really thick. Works like magic, and the scent is one of the best I've ever smelled. Reminds me of Victor&Rolf's Flowerbomb.

Pefect for the Winter

Posted by Reviewer2538838 on Jun 07, 2011

This lotion is extremely thick. That being said I plan on only using it during the harsh winters we have here. The lotion also takes a little bit of work to completely rub into the skin. The smell however is absolutely divine. It smells like an expensive perfume. If you do not like overpowering smelling lotions then this might not be for you. I on the other hand will continue to purchase this product.

Lovely Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1470979 on Sep 13, 2011

This moisturizer is thicker and more luxurious than most lotions I have used. It also smells amazing and kind of delicious at the same time. I am hooked on this and the complimenting soap. I honestly can't tell you how much I enjoy the scent alone nevermind the superb moisturizing properties. I'd say this is a must have lotion for winter!

Nubian Heritage

Posted by Reviewer2279433 on Sep 15, 2011

Super!!!

one of the best

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Mar 28, 2011

one of the best nubian heritage lotions. provides delicate rose and creams aroma

Super

Posted by slmsmwc on Jun 28, 2012

Strong smell that I like. I can smell this on me all day.

The best!!

Posted by Reviewer1322740 on Oct 24, 2009

The best scent!

Nubian Heritage Goats milk and chai lotion with rose extract

Posted by Reviewer2985503 on May 23, 2010

Excellent! I use this under my makeup and my foundation stays fresh and dewy all day until I take it off. Really amazing. I love Nubian Heritage products, I wish I had discovered them sooner! The lotion is an outstanding moisturizer for the body, for everything!

supernice smell!!

Posted by Reviewer2054502 on Dec 05, 2011

Love it! Make skin smooth and smell like heaven!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »