Nubian Heritage, Hand Cream, Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Benefits from Neem and other oils

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on May 03, 2010

The skin on my hands was dry and cracked from work outdoors. When applied this product feels somewhat heavy but absorbs well and I also note it has a mild cool effect. It has helped reduce dryness and my skin looks better and feels supple. Happy with results.

nice hand gream with lots of compliaments!

Posted by 4625927455607721918 on Jul 17, 2014

First I found the scent of this cream too strong, artificial(like cheap but strong perfumed body wash) and light texture. I personally like thick and havy texture as I have very bad eczema all over my body. but every time I apply this cream on my hand, people come back to me and ask what kind of perfume I was wearing. It has very strong and long lasting scent and other peopl find it very impressive. I get that almost everytime I apply for it. and as I mentioned, texture is very light but it is quite good cream overall. because of my job, I need to wash my hands very often so I find nubian's hand cream and bought 3 of different scent because price is fairly cheap and natural ingredients. all three of them are good light hand cream but because the smell is too strong for me, I wouldn't purchase any cream from this brand. but I got so many compliments...