Nubian Heritage, Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver, Hand Cream

Posted by Linea-Organica on Apr 23, 2013

Very good cream. Nice texture and wonderful aroma. Would buy again? YES! Крем шикарный.Запах очень нравится, увлажняет и питает вполне.

great

Posted by Reviewer2851534 on Aug 02, 2009

This lotion is another spectacular moisturizer from NubianHeritage. The bottle fits well in my purse, the structure allows for easy product dispersion. Would recommend.

Would give it a zero if I could

Posted by Reviewer1203200 on Dec 06, 2010

This has the most unpleasant odor I have ever encountered. It also has alcohol in it. Both of these things are a no go for me. Somehow I missed the alcohol listed in the ingredients. I bought this cuz I love the smell of vetiver but this smells NOTHING LIKE VETIVER. Its very floral smelling and very strong. I don't like using cuz my whole house smells like it when I just use it on my hands. And it lingers forever. Only for those that like smelly things. For me, it went in the trash.

Posted by OlgaNovo on Jan 12, 2012

great smell!!!

This really works

Posted by Reviewer2332948 on Nov 10, 2011

The skin on my hands were EXTREMELY dry. I mean flaky, crusty-skin dry...especially around the knuckles! From the first time I applied this hand cream, I started to notice (and feel) a difference! I WILL be buying more!!

The best hand cream I've tried so far!

Posted by underfundig on May 12, 2012

I'm very happy with this hand cream. It absorbs quickly and takes away the dryness without making me all greasy afterwards. And the smell is nice. I will keep buying this one :)

Just in love with this product

Posted by dracsor on Sep 11, 2014

This hand cream repeared my nails and the skin of my hands. It is so amazing that my collegues at work has to buy it too. The smell is absolutly fabulous. Thank you, iherb and Nubian Heritage, for this fantastic product.

Wonder cream!

Posted by 5631303189361382258 on Feb 12, 2014

The power of hemp! Very good cream. After few hard working days my hands were a mess (( I used this cream 3-4 times during 24 hours and it all came back to normal! Very nice product. Nice smell, non greasy, absorbs very quickly, really mosturizing. Like it!

Me encanta

Posted by ROSSITA on Feb 13, 2014

Esta marca me gusta mucho, deja muy suaves las manos. Si te sirvio de algo mi comentario, marca Sí abajo,si pinchas en mi nombre verás más reviews.

Smells amazing

Posted by Reviewer2496189 on Sep 11, 2012

I love putting this on before going out as the smell lingers and is sooo refreshing, clean and nice smelling and you don't need much at all.