hidratante

Posted by Reviewer1082617 on Feb 19, 2014

Esta crema es la más hidratante que he probado de nubian. Parece ligera pero hidrata mucho y penetra rápidamente. Deja buena sensación en las manos. El olor es fuerte , un poco herbal (supongo que es a lo que huele el cáñamo) pero no es desagradable. Me gusta más el olor de la de lavanda pero ésta hidrata más que la otra .

Good

Posted by 5061166402235194437 on Feb 16, 2014

I love the smell. The cream is pretty rich, but it doesn't leave your hands greasy, it absorbs very quickly leaving hands soft and silky.

Me encanta

Posted by ROSSITA on Feb 13, 2014

Esta marca me gusta mucho, deja muy suaves las manos. Si te sirvio de algo mi comentario, marca Sí abajo,si pinchas en mi nombre verás más reviews.

Wonder cream!

Posted by 5631303189361382258 on Feb 12, 2014

The power of hemp! Very good cream. After few hard working days my hands were a mess (( I used this cream 3-4 times during 24 hours and it all came back to normal! Very nice product. Nice smell, non greasy, absorbs very quickly, really mosturizing. Like it!

Best Hand Cream

Posted by Nadiaxog on Jan 09, 2014

This is the holy grail of hand creams. When you apply it, it is creamy any goes on smoothly. It feels greasy for about 3 minutes then all of a sudden, your skin absorbs it and you're left with heavenly softness. I love this and plan to try the other scents as well. This scent is nice and soft, and it doesn't disrupt my ability to sleep (I use this hand cream before I go to bed). I am in love.

Extremely strong scent

Posted by 5479868181487288431 on Jan 09, 2014

Had pretty high hopes for this cream (probably didn´t read the reviews closely enough or something). Put a little on my forearm to start with, and the stench was so bad I got nauseous, even after washing the area thoroughly. Good thing if you like this sort of scent, but for me it triggers nausea, migraines with and without auras, ataxia, dizzyness and slurred speech. (Gave it to my mom though since she´s got none of my issues with scent, I don´t know anything about its moisturising properties.)

AMAZING! I use it as a deodorant!

Posted by naturalorganic on Dec 06, 2013

I love this on my hands. Makes my dry hands soft and velvety again! BUT.. The thing I use it for every single day is for my underarms..Yes, it's true! I've seen a lot of recipes of DIY deodorants containing coconut oil and scents etc.. So I thought.. Why not try this under my arms.. And it's AMAZING! Every time after the shower (or any other time I clean my armpits) I use a click of this and rub it in.. And it makes every bad odor disappear! I haven't smelled bad in a long time now! And I don't sweat as easily either! Before I used this a smelled awful! Didn't know why :( But with this I smell amazing! My bf always tells me how amazing I smell.. And it's this! Some people may not like the smell, it can be kinda strong, but if you use it on your armpits the smell don't smell as strong as if you would have it on your hands.. Do you have dry hands? Try it! Do you smell bad? Try it! This WILL save you!

pretty good

Posted by 5008982853532990629 on Dec 06, 2013

Moisturizes good enough even in winter

very good!

Posted by 5266771267911498960 on Oct 26, 2013

I love its smell!

Очень хороший крем для рук

Posted by 5428289337255526580 on Oct 24, 2013

Испробовав множество различных кремов могу сказать, что этот является одним из лучших, которые я пробовала. Крема необходимо совсем немного для того, чтобы он хорошо пропитал кожу. Единственное, что мне не слишком нравится - это немного огуречный запах, но он довольно быстро выветривается.