Good scent and quality

Posted by Reviewer3328034 on Jun 23, 2011

This is a very special product. At first I found the floral smell too strong and artifical, but as I applied it for several more time, I started to love the smell. I used to develop a headache when I smell strong artificial fragrances but I won't have headache at all when smelling this, so I believe that its fragrance is natural. The scent stays very long on the skin. As for the quality, it is very natural and is without harmful surfactants. I hope the texture could be thicker cos my hands always chap during winter. The moisturizing power is sufficient but not exceptionally outstanding.

mmm

Posted by Reviewer1702476 on Aug 18, 2011

Nice smell and non-greasy,absorbs easily into the skin.

Bummer

Posted by 5487585670417625996 on Feb 17, 2016

Moisturizing, but don't expect it to smell like vetiver. There's nothing vetiver in this hand cream. Obviously it has synthetic fragrances. Too fake and perfumey.

VERY strong, artificial-smelling scent.

Posted by may291 on Jun 18, 2012

Worked well and I always got compliments on the scent, but I couldn't stand it. Too fakey, overpowering and almost plasticky smelling. I absolutely love vetiver, this definitely does not smell like vetiver.

bad

Posted by 5022434787799452241 on Mar 12, 2016

i will not buy this product again its make the hand more dry

Extremely strong scent

Posted by 5479868181487288431 on Jan 09, 2014

Had pretty high hopes for this cream (probably didn´t read the reviews closely enough or something). Put a little on my forearm to start with, and the stench was so bad I got nauseous, even after washing the area thoroughly. Good thing if you like this sort of scent, but for me it triggers nausea, migraines with and without auras, ataxia, dizzyness and slurred speech. (Gave it to my mom though since she´s got none of my issues with scent, I don´t know anything about its moisturising properties.)

Posted by Reviewer2026456 on Nov 18, 2010

Light oily texture and pleasant smell. I have a very sensitive and dry hands. I have tried many creams, and of course - this - one of the best. Hands look moist, they become soft. I am very pleased. Be sure to try other cream of the brand.

Another fine Nubian product.

Posted by Reviewer1094842 on Mar 09, 2012

The best hand cream I've used so far. It gives me smooth and elegant skin on my hands. I wondered about the smell for a second or two. Then I decided it lasted only two seconds and that it fits in nicely. A very good alternative to all the very perfumed alternatives out there and, as I said, a very good hand creeam.

good

Posted by Reviewer1824138 on Nov 18, 2010

smell very strongly..,but I love the Nubian Heritage products!

smells great