mmm

Posted by Reviewer1702476 on Aug 18, 2011

Nice smell and non-greasy,absorbs easily into the skin.

Good scent and quality

Posted by Reviewer3328034 on Jun 23, 2011

This is a very special product. At first I found the floral smell too strong and artifical, but as I applied it for several more time, I started to love the smell. I used to develop a headache when I smell strong artificial fragrances but I won't have headache at all when smelling this, so I believe that its fragrance is natural. The scent stays very long on the skin. As for the quality, it is very natural and is without harmful surfactants. I hope the texture could be thicker cos my hands always chap during winter. The moisturizing power is sufficient but not exceptionally outstanding.

Bummer

Posted by 5487585670417625996 on Feb 17, 2016

Moisturizing, but don't expect it to smell like vetiver. There's nothing vetiver in this hand cream. Obviously it has synthetic fragrances. Too fake and perfumey.

VERY strong, artificial-smelling scent.

Posted by may291 on Jun 18, 2012

Worked well and I always got compliments on the scent, but I couldn't stand it. Too fakey, overpowering and almost plasticky smelling. I absolutely love vetiver, this definitely does not smell like vetiver.

Extremely strong scent

Posted by 5479868181487288431 on Jan 09, 2014

Had pretty high hopes for this cream (probably didn´t read the reviews closely enough or something). Put a little on my forearm to start with, and the stench was so bad I got nauseous, even after washing the area thoroughly. Good thing if you like this sort of scent, but for me it triggers nausea, migraines with and without auras, ataxia, dizzyness and slurred speech. (Gave it to my mom though since she´s got none of my issues with scent, I don´t know anything about its moisturising properties.)

Very good

Posted by 5729105736726459193 on May 30, 2014

I love the scent, very good moisture power. The only 'bad' thing is when you use too much, the hand are too much oily.

Good

Posted by 5061166402235194437 on Feb 16, 2014

I love the smell. The cream is pretty rich, but it doesn't leave your hands greasy, it absorbs very quickly leaving hands soft and silky.

great product as always

Posted by 5039621542886078686 on Aug 11, 2016

I'm a patchouli and buriti girl but wanted to try other scents. This one was the same quality I've come to expect. Will be getting more.

Posted by Reviewer1159809 on Jun 25, 2012

Nice smell. I like this product, and will probably buy it again.

Moisturize

Posted by 5065267227583923065 on Jan 10, 2013

This product is very good. Smells good and cream is very effectively....