good product

Posted by Reviewer2069149 on Jun 27, 2011

Very nice natural smell and make a nice and soft skin.

Good scent and quality

Posted by Reviewer3328034 on Jun 23, 2011

This is a very special product. At first I found the floral smell too strong and artifical, but as I applied it for several more time, I started to love the smell. I used to develop a headache when I smell strong artificial fragrances but I won't have headache at all when smelling this, so I believe that its fragrance is natural. The scent stays very long on the skin. As for the quality, it is very natural and is without harmful surfactants. I hope the texture could be thicker cos my hands always chap during winter. The moisturizing power is sufficient but not exceptionally outstanding.

Posted by Reviewer2374021 on Jun 14, 2011

Nice hand cream. Good smell. Absorbs quickly.

super- cream.

Posted by Reviewer3062429 on May 01, 2011

cream very good.

Excellent!!!

Posted by NatalyOslo on Apr 21, 2011

Such a great hand cream! I am a nurse and have tried hundrieds of hand creams, but this one is the best! Makes my hands soft and smooth, even my cuticles look great now. The smell is fresh and wonderfull. Will buy several tubes next time :)) Love iHerb!

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Feb 05, 2011

A fabulous hand cream and a little goes a long way. Full of good natural ingredients with a lovely scent. Can't wait to buy the body butter to compliment this. A brand I know I'll be coming back to time and time again.

Posted by Reviewer3078014 on Jan 12, 2011

I really like it

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2727305 on Jan 06, 2011

I like its smell and container..but not its effect. After applying it to my hands, my hands look and feel drier than when I applied other hand creams.. I think those people who said this is great are the ones who had not used a better hand cream before.. I was disappointed by its lack of moistrizing effect, and so I'm thinking mixing it with the jojoba oil I bought from here. This creame may have worked wonderfully to other people, but not for my hands..

Would give it a zero if I could

Posted by Reviewer1203200 on Dec 06, 2010

This has the most unpleasant odor I have ever encountered. It also has alcohol in it. Both of these things are a no go for me. Somehow I missed the alcohol listed in the ingredients. I bought this cuz I love the smell of vetiver but this smells NOTHING LIKE VETIVER. Its very floral smelling and very strong. I don't like using cuz my whole house smells like it when I just use it on my hands. And it lingers forever. Only for those that like smelly things. For me, it went in the trash.

good but..

Posted by Reviewer2466922 on Nov 30, 2010

...small to intensive for me