Lovely!!!

Posted by moonflower on Nov 25, 2014

Excellent hand cream, it nourishes the skin well (I have dry skin), taste is lovely (tender lavender and more of the wild flowers scent), absorbs quite good. So it will be my regular purchase.

Soft and not too thick

Posted by Reviewer2738326 on Sep 30, 2011

love i herb

Lavender ?

Posted by Juvi85 on Aug 22, 2013

This hand cream mosturizes well but the smell is way to strong in my opinion. It smells more like flowers mixed with strawberry candies than lavender.

Average

Posted by 5428780044559038051 on Dec 14, 2014

Reviewers were right about the strong smell. Almost no lavender and more similar to a commercial beauty brand's scent - extremely floral and pungent. A very thick cream that is moisturizing but leaves a sticky sensation after application. Takes a while to dry off. May repurchase in another scent but it seems like the downfall of Nubian heritage is its strong scents across the board.

Fine quality product but the scent is just unbearable.

Posted by 5576593694474975436 on Jan 01, 2015

A fine quality hand cream, very nice texture and it does its job. However, the scent is just unbearable, nothing close to lavender which I love and the reason I bought this cream. Maybe it's just my taste, but after looking again through the reviews I saw that it had quite a few who basically said the same thing. Usually I'm not that sensitive to scents, but I'm thinking about throwing this hand cream altogether... a pity really, as it's a well made product all in all. I wish if they had this cream with a scent which isn't that overpowering, I went through the products by reviews and couldn't find one. I don't want a perfume, but a hand cream.

Disgusting Heavy Sweet Scent

Posted by Reviewer1712912 on Oct 16, 2010

This product, Nubian Heritage, Lavender & Wildflowers Hand Cream, would be nice if it weren't so powerfully perfumed. When I saw lavender listed first, thought it would be a lighter fragrance, but was unpleasantly surprised at the sickeningly sweet and heavy smell. No detectable lavender in this fragrance at all. I am looking for a hand cream which is pleasant and effective. Wish I could like it, but no.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »