Very good cream

Posted by 4898636692102509998 on Jun 29, 2012

Great moisture and texture.

Really nice cream

Posted by 4920904654505433915 on Aug 29, 2015

Almost did not order it because of all the bad reviews about the smell of this product. I think the cream smells really nice and it made my hands super soft. Highly recommend and will order again!

the best smell

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Jan 16, 2012

wonderful in every way

The best hand cream

Posted by Reviewer1987796 on Dec 28, 2010

Orgainc Raw Shea Butter is a super product for dry hands.

Good night cream

Posted by Reviewer2297908 on Oct 17, 2010

It doesn't smell like the corresponding soap bar that goes by the same name, but I really grew to like it. It does feel a bit greasy if you apply a lot of it so I use it mostly as a night hand cream. But in the morning my hands feel soft and smooth like baby's hands. So I will continue to use it.

Great cream

Posted by Reviewer1028084 on Sep 20, 2011

Really good hand cream, nice smell and very hydrating

is well

Posted by oksana on Feb 02, 2012

Cope with its functions well, but the smell me to a little intrusive.

smell!

Posted by Reviewer1904673 on Dec 26, 2011

I don't like the smell! For me it smells like cheap aftershave balm for mens!

Moisturizing, but too strongly scented

Posted by 5418086645542338416 on Apr 07, 2014

I'd been looking for a quality shea butter cream for my hands as I am prone to hand eczema. I was aware that this product did list some flower extracts and other extracts (frankincense and myrrh)and essential oils, so I didn't expect it to be completely unscented. However, I did not expect this cream to have such a strong smell! I use essential oils very frequently, so I familiar with frankincense and myrrh and how EOs should smell. I expected this cream to smell "naturally scented" using these essential oils and other plant extracts,but to me, it smells very "perfumy" and more like artificial fragrance. The smell lasts a long time to the point of being bothersome. Disappointed. It moisturizes well, but is too stinky to use throughout the day after hand washing. I wish they made an unscented version of their shea butter cream.

Smells too strong

Posted by 5122626001029921615 on Mar 07, 2015

I have never expected these products smells strongly, artificial smell last for ever. It moist nicely but this is not even Frankincense and Myrrh, I can not even use for other parts of the body, it still smells consistently. I can not use this at all.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »