Way to smelly.

Posted by Reviewer2516496 on Mar 13, 2013

I am really disappointed by this product. It claims to be completely natural with no added smell, but I have a hard time believing this. I put it on, and my hands still smelled 2 days later even after washing my hands thoroughly immediatly after I applied it since the smell was WAY to strong for my taste. I will not recommend this if you do not want to smell incredibly strong.

Mala crema de manos

Posted by 4672359572104836599 on Jan 03, 2014

De esta marca he probado los jabones y esta crema, he de decir que los jabones son fantásticos pero la crema de manos me ha decepcionado mucho, lo único bueno es el olor, que es muy rico y original, pero en cuanto a hidratación o nutrición es malísima, al menos para mí, la peor crema de manos que he usado.

Smell is unbearable, does not smell natural!!

Posted by 5187222819316693680 on Mar 24, 2016

I purchased this product because of its focus on natural ingredients! In particular, I want to avoid synthetic smelly fragrance......much to my disappointment, the smell was so strong and un-natural that it made me feel unwell and I had to wash it off. The texture is nice, but it's a shame about the horrible smell.....had to give it away! Waste of my money!