July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Customer Reviews

Nubian Heritage, Hand Cream, Honey & Black Seed with Apricot Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

$7.37
$9.69
Savings of: $2.32 (24% Off)
4.1 out of 5 based on 66 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 1-star
Sort by

Items 1-2 of 2 total

Way to smelly.

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2516496 on Mar 13, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I am really disappointed by this product. It claims to be completely natural with no added smell, but I have a hard time believing this. I put it on, and my hands still smelled 2 days later even after washing my hands thoroughly immediatly after I applied it since the smell was WAY to strong for my taste. I will not recommend this if you do not want to smell incredibly strong.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Mala crema de manos

Posted by 4672359572104836599 on Jan 03, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

De esta marca he probado los jabones y esta crema, he de decir que los jabones son fantásticos pero la crema de manos me ha decepcionado mucho, lo único bueno es el olor, que es muy rico y original, pero en cuanto a hidratación o nutrición es malísima, al menos para mí, la peor crema de manos que he usado.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-2 of 2 total

iHerbĀ® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives