good, but too scented

Posted by Reviewer2349954 on Feb 14, 2012

this lotion is very good, great ingredients, but it's a little over-scented for my taste.

scent too strong!

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Nov 07, 2013

Good texture and seems to work well, absorbs well. Scent is too strong, especially smells of honey, very strong and scent seems to last a while. The scent is too strong for me. God bless you all.

Overpowering scent

Posted by 5225150508070245698 on Feb 17, 2014

I love the Nubian Heritage Honey & Black Seed soap, so thought I'd try this; but I find the hand cream's scent to be too strong and overpowering. Maybe it's because cream has more oils than the soap and so its scent absorbs into the skin more. In any case, the strong scent remained on my hands even after washing, so much so that I could smell it while preparing food and eating. It was even absorbed into a pair of my winter gloves. The cream's texture is nice, a bit oily, but that scent is just too powerful.

No hidrata demasiado

Posted by 5656165740122234705 on Dec 14, 2014

El olor y la textura es muy rica, pero no hidrata para mi gusto mucho

Smells like some kind of ointment.

Posted by 4903762395915461971 on Jan 06, 2016

I love musky scents but this one is not so great. On the other hand, the texture is great. It is very moisturizing.

I like it...

Posted by 5024747273538225546 on Oct 15, 2013

But I am not sure if I would repurchase again. I have extremely dry hands and I just don't feel like this cream helps out that much. I have to reapply often, and I have used products in the past that do not require me to do this. Also, the smell doesn't bother me, but I have gotten remarks from family members and coworkers that find it overbearing. I love Nubian Heritage for their soaps, but I think I'm going to test other hand creams out there.

Strong smell

Posted by Reviewer1915617 on Nov 20, 2009

Very strong smell, but ok moisturizer.