Scent!

Posted by azarova on Oct 08, 2013

The scent of this cream is sultry and somewhat exotic, makes me feel like I'm somewhere in Africa or Morocco. The first ingredient is shea butter so it is pretty moisturizing and I also found that it does good job moisturizing my cuticle as well as my hands which is important. The skin soaks up the cream fast and there is no slippery feeling. Though the strange thing about consistency that it is not "creamy", it is rather mousse-like, it kind of turns into something more watery once on the skin. I prefer creamier products. If you thought that this review was helpful, please feel free to press the "Yes" button.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2639089 on Jun 30, 2011

One of the best hand cream I've tried!

Really good!!

Posted by Vanessasmom on Mar 03, 2012

Wonderfully rich, soothing & healing for dry hands. And the smell is divine..... :)

My new favorite handcream

Posted by Reviewer1562019 on Feb 13, 2012

This handcream is so rich and creamy, but does not leave your hands feeling greasy. I have been stopped by people wanting to know what scent I am wearing!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Nov 26, 2012

Love this so so much. Perfect honey smell. Smells so honey sweet, mysky, mysterious, sexy. And it moisturizers perfectly without any stickiness at all. I use the bar soap as well and love it as well.

Love it!!

Posted by 4916536106159300663 on Oct 01, 2013

I have been using the Raw Shea butter hand creme of this range and love it for night time use... This one is great for day time use as it is slightly lighter and absorbs really well!! I am pretty fussy when it comes to hand cremes as I get very dry and damaged hands, but I love the Nubian Heritage range and so will definately be purchasing them again and recommending them to others!

Very good hand cream

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Aug 01, 2013

Smells wonderful, and does a good job on my dry hands!

Huele de vicio

Posted by Reviewer3141919 on Nov 17, 2013

Una crema de manos con un olor entre amaderado y melocotón que se absorbe bastante rápido y no deja sensación grasa. Nunca he utilizado crema de manos porque me parecen desagradables, pero esta es todo lo contrario!

Smells like spring..

Posted by sdbrock on Sep 21, 2014

This hand cream is great for my dry hands - it smells divine, sweet & warm. The texture seems a bit thicker than usual hand cream, almost like body butter, but this is why I love it even more. Little goes the long way, it keeps my hands moisturized and I even use it for my legs... One thing is though, if you are sensitive to scents, probably you would think of it pungent also if you have hay fever, it could irritate your nose - my husband keeps distance with me for the first half an hour until the scent fades away.

Favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2759282 on Dec 12, 2014

My favorite fragrance and moisturizing hand cream. I receive many compliments from men and women on the lovely scent.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »