Smooth

Posted by Reviewer1663449 on Jul 06, 2012

So smooth and longlasting, smells good too, but I can't have my hands near my face for a while after using it since the smell is rather rich.

The smell is very intensive for me

Posted by Bus6ka on Jul 19, 2012

Leaves oily feeling on the skin.

Honey & Black Seed Hand Cream, with Apricot Oil

Posted by YuliaBlum on Aug 05, 2013

A good cream with to strong odor, I stoped to use it because of this odor. This is tooooooo strong.

scent too strong!

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Nov 07, 2013

Good texture and seems to work well, absorbs well. Scent is too strong, especially smells of honey, very strong and scent seems to last a while. The scent is too strong for me. God bless you all.

good, but too scented

Posted by Reviewer2349954 on Feb 14, 2012

this lotion is very good, great ingredients, but it's a little over-scented for my taste.

Overpowering scent

Posted by 5225150508070245698 on Feb 17, 2014

I love the Nubian Heritage Honey & Black Seed soap, so thought I'd try this; but I find the hand cream's scent to be too strong and overpowering. Maybe it's because cream has more oils than the soap and so its scent absorbs into the skin more. In any case, the strong scent remained on my hands even after washing, so much so that I could smell it while preparing food and eating. It was even absorbed into a pair of my winter gloves. The cream's texture is nice, a bit oily, but that scent is just too powerful.

Huele de vicio

Posted by Reviewer3141919 on Nov 17, 2013

Una crema de manos con un olor entre amaderado y melocotón que se absorbe bastante rápido y no deja sensación grasa. Nunca he utilizado crema de manos porque me parecen desagradables, pero esta es todo lo contrario!

Smells like spring..

Posted by sdbrock on Sep 21, 2014

This hand cream is great for my dry hands - it smells divine, sweet & warm. The texture seems a bit thicker than usual hand cream, almost like body butter, but this is why I love it even more. Little goes the long way, it keeps my hands moisturized and I even use it for my legs... One thing is though, if you are sensitive to scents, probably you would think of it pungent also if you have hay fever, it could irritate your nose - my husband keeps distance with me for the first half an hour until the scent fades away.

Favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2759282 on Dec 12, 2014

My favorite fragrance and moisturizing hand cream. I receive many compliments from men and women on the lovely scent.

très bonne crème hydratante

Posted by 5328144351230306926 on May 28, 2013

la crème qu'il faut acheter c'est celle ci, une odeur à tomber et une efficacité sans égal. Le seul hic c'est qu'elle est souvent en rupture de stock. Il faut faire des réserves.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »