scent too strong!

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Nov 07, 2013

Good texture and seems to work well, absorbs well. Scent is too strong, especially smells of honey, very strong and scent seems to last a while. The scent is too strong for me. God bless you all.

I like it...

Posted by 5024747273538225546 on Oct 15, 2013

But I am not sure if I would repurchase again. I have extremely dry hands and I just don't feel like this cream helps out that much. I have to reapply often, and I have used products in the past that do not require me to do this. Also, the smell doesn't bother me, but I have gotten remarks from family members and coworkers that find it overbearing. I love Nubian Heritage for their soaps, but I think I'm going to test other hand creams out there.

Scent!

Posted by azarova on Oct 08, 2013

The scent of this cream is sultry and somewhat exotic, makes me feel like I'm somewhere in Africa or Morocco. The first ingredient is shea butter so it is pretty moisturizing and I also found that it does good job moisturizing my cuticle as well as my hands which is important. The skin soaks up the cream fast and there is no slippery feeling. Though the strange thing about consistency that it is not "creamy", it is rather mousse-like, it kind of turns into something more watery once on the skin. I prefer creamier products. If you thought that this review was helpful, please feel free to press the "Yes" button.

Love it!!

Posted by 4916536106159300663 on Oct 01, 2013

I have been using the Raw Shea butter hand creme of this range and love it for night time use... This one is great for day time use as it is slightly lighter and absorbs really well!! I am pretty fussy when it comes to hand cremes as I get very dry and damaged hands, but I love the Nubian Heritage range and so will definately be purchasing them again and recommending them to others!

Great

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Sep 20, 2013

Great scent, great moisture.

Scent is a bit strong

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Sep 17, 2013

I like the texture of this hand cream; it feels quite moisturizing. The scent is a bit too strong for my liking, though. It's a pretty potent honey/vanilla smell. If that's what you like, you'll probably love this! I'm not too big a fan of honey, though, so that knocks one star off my rating.

Honey & Black Seed Hand Cream, with Apricot Oil

Posted by YuliaBlum on Aug 05, 2013

A good cream with to strong odor, I stoped to use it because of this odor. This is tooooooo strong.

Very good hand cream

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Aug 01, 2013

Smells wonderful, and does a good job on my dry hands!

très bonne crème hydratante

Posted by 5328144351230306926 on May 28, 2013

la crème qu'il faut acheter c'est celle ci, une odeur à tomber et une efficacité sans égal. Le seul hic c'est qu'elle est souvent en rupture de stock. Il faut faire des réserves.

Way to smelly.

Posted by Reviewer2516496 on Mar 13, 2013

I am really disappointed by this product. It claims to be completely natural with no added smell, but I have a hard time believing this. I put it on, and my hands still smelled 2 days later even after washing my hands thoroughly immediatly after I applied it since the smell was WAY to strong for my taste. I will not recommend this if you do not want to smell incredibly strong.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »