SUPER!!! Sustitute for Loccitan Honey!

Posted by Reviewer1804570 on Nov 11, 2011

I have senstive skin and react especially for synthetic cheap perfume but this one is OK and the texture is SUPER, no itchiness neither drying. For those of you who used to love Loccitan's Honey (which was discontinued) must love this product!!! But I kind of doubt that the perfume is made from essential oils as listed on the bottle...I assume this perfume is synthetic but made from natural ingredients or concentrated essential oils like RUSH(Canadian Brand), it really depends on the definition of 'natural'....still as overrall this product is SUPER and I will definetely buy another one!!!

These peope can't make a bad product

Posted by Reviewer1700594 on Jun 02, 2009

This is a very thick lotion that moisturizes deeply. Does overload sensitive areas like the upper chest but still awesome. Smells FANTASTIC!

Nubian Honey & Black Seed Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1851333 on Dec 21, 2010

The first ingredient is shea, making a great quality moisturizer. I can even use this on my face & the fragrence is wonderful and long lasting.

Too strong perfume!

Posted by GalegaCaipira on Oct 24, 2011

I was looking forward to trying this lotion after reading the reviews, but unfortunately it has a very strong and heavy scent- it gave me a headache. Very disappointed! If you like me are sensitive to scents, stay away from this one.

Great moisturizer, but TERRIBLE smell!

Posted by Reviewer1082280 on Oct 22, 2011

It's funny how many people seem to love this scent, but I absolutely hate it. I do not tend to avoid scents and I do not have any scent allergies, but this is WAY too overpowering for me. Very fusty and stuffy, reminds me of some perfume mostly used by elderly ladies. Sorry those who like it, I don't. However, the scent truly is a pity as this is a great thick lotion that deeply moisturizes dry skin.

Too thick and strong smelling

Posted by Reviewer1487245 on Jul 15, 2013

I love the honey and black seed soap, but the lotion isn't for me. It's too thick for the type of bottle it's in - a squeeze tube would probably work better. And the smell is too strong and sweet for my preference.

Love the Fragrence

Posted by 5066526114101307140 on Sep 25, 2013

A little goes a long way.

great addition to the soap

Posted by Reviewer1803542 on Jul 15, 2012

Very thick lotion (use just a small amount), great addition to the same soap with the same great smell

great!

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Jul 22, 2012

the texture is lighter than the goat's milk & chai lotion, but it seems to work great as well, and the scent is amazing!

Love all things Nubian Heritage

Posted by Reviewer2480912 on Oct 10, 2012

I found this brand through iHerb and I'm so glad I did. High quality ingredients, rich moisturizer, long lasting, smells heavenly, great price. The Honey & Black Seed lotion has replaced Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver as my new fav scent!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »