The smell is too strong

Posted by 5496701320393795530 on Jul 21, 2014

The smell of this lotion is too strong, lingers for hours. I had a headache from it :( It's a very sweet smell, might be better for winter than summer. The lotion is very thick and hard to get out of the bottle, but moisturizes well. I wish the smell was less strong because otherwise it has a nice and very feminine fragrance.

very pungent sweet scent, too thick, hard to get out of bottle.

Posted by 5326898299720780389 on Oct 10, 2013

Definetely not good to use on the face as i was looking for a moisturiser for my dry acne-prone skin. Not even good on the body as the scent is too sweet and honeylike for me. Shouldnt have bought two

Love the Fragrence

Posted by 5066526114101307140 on Sep 25, 2013

A little goes a long way.

Too thick and strong smelling

Posted by Reviewer1487245 on Jul 15, 2013

I love the honey and black seed soap, but the lotion isn't for me. It's too thick for the type of bottle it's in - a squeeze tube would probably work better. And the smell is too strong and sweet for my preference.

like it !

Posted by Reviewer1347013 on Dec 26, 2012

But i think for lotion its very thick and not as moisturizing as i expected and u have to apply it a long time before going to bed after shower!

Another great Nubian Heritage lotion

Posted by 5422232643864946932 on Dec 08, 2012

This really does remind me of honey...smells a little sweet, but most importantly it is a wonderful moisturizer. Like all Nubian Heritage lotions I've used, you don't have to use much.

Works really well for my skin and smells lovely

Posted by 5144982472427764878 on Nov 27, 2012

This is a lovely product bit on the thick side which makes it hard to get out of the bottle but it works well for my skin and also smells very very nice

Fantastic lotion

Posted by Reviewer3228767 on Oct 13, 2012

It's the best body lotion I've ever tried. It's perfect for my dry, itchy skin. Plus the smell is divine. I'm going to purchase this again.

Love all things Nubian Heritage

Posted by Reviewer2480912 on Oct 10, 2012

I found this brand through iHerb and I'm so glad I did. High quality ingredients, rich moisturizer, long lasting, smells heavenly, great price. The Honey & Black Seed lotion has replaced Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver as my new fav scent!

great!

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Jul 22, 2012

the texture is lighter than the goat's milk & chai lotion, but it seems to work great as well, and the scent is amazing!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »