Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Customer Reviews

Nubian Heritage, Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver Soap, With Neem Oil, 5 oz (141 g)

$3.47
$4.99
Savings of: $1.52 (30% Off)
4.8 out of 5 based on 296 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 3-star
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 8 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Normal

10 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5378067934144320550 on Jan 03, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

Lo mejor de este jabon es su tamaño y que dice tener todos sus ingredientes de origen vegetal. Su tamaño es más bien grandecito, sobre todo si lo comparas con otras marcas, por lo que su calidad-precio es buena. No se desgasata rápidamente para un uso diario. Su olor es suave y me recuerda a la manzana y forma poquita espuma (normal en este tipo de jabones naturales). Lo que menos me gusta es que deja la piel poco hidratada tras su uso. También lo probé en el cabello y no lo recomiendo, no hidrata. Creo que me gustaría más si llevara más proporción de aceites. Si has encontrado útil esta información puedes hacer click en "Sí"/"Yes", y esto ayudará a las personas de habla hispana que deseen comprar a encontrar valoraciones en español. Muchas gracias.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Not bad, not great

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Oct 02, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I use it as a face cleansr. But I satrted having this little pimples so I stopped and they disappear (maybe because I went back to my sebamed bar, maybe just because...). Now I used at the shoer and for now is ginging me no problem. Cleanses well, I get a lot of foam, which I loved. But i won't buy it again. Please excuse my english.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Don't use it on bumpy skin

Posted by ChisaHolly on Nov 29, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

As there are some rough bumps on the soap, it is good for scrubbing but do not use it when your skin is already bumpy with rashes. I tried once, it irritates my bumps and made it worse. So get the soap on a cloth to use. It does cleans well and good.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Nice ingredients!

Posted by naturalorganic on Apr 19, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

But unfortuntaley this dried out my skin. And I wish the essential oil weren't in there. Smells too much. Much better than regular soap though!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

an OK soap

Posted by Reviewer2487581 on Feb 24, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

I was not thrilled with the scent of this soap. Want to try Coconut Papaya next time, since i already have a Shea butter infused with coconut from Nubian Heritage and know how it smells.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 8 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »