Normal

Posted by 5378067934144320550 on Jan 03, 2014

Lo mejor de este jabon es su tamaño y que dice tener todos sus ingredientes de origen vegetal. Su tamaño es más bien grandecito, sobre todo si lo comparas con otras marcas, por lo que su calidad-precio es buena. No se desgasata rápidamente para un uso diario. Su olor es suave y me recuerda a la manzana y forma poquita espuma (normal en este tipo de jabones naturales). Lo que menos me gusta es que deja la piel poco hidratada tras su uso. También lo probé en el cabello y no lo recomiendo, no hidrata. Creo que me gustaría más si llevara más proporción de aceites. Si has encontrado útil esta información puedes hacer click en "Sí"/"Yes", y esto ayudará a las personas de habla hispana que deseen comprar a encontrar valoraciones en español. Muchas gracias.

Not bad, not great

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Oct 02, 2014

I use it as a face cleansr. But I satrted having this little pimples so I stopped and they disappear (maybe because I went back to my sebamed bar, maybe just because...). Now I used at the shoer and for now is ginging me no problem. Cleanses well, I get a lot of foam, which I loved. But i won't buy it again. Please excuse my english.

Don't use it on bumpy skin

Posted by ChisaHolly on Nov 29, 2014

As there are some rough bumps on the soap, it is good for scrubbing but do not use it when your skin is already bumpy with rashes. I tried once, it irritates my bumps and made it worse. So get the soap on a cloth to use. It does cleans well and good.

I herb keeps raising price

Posted by Reviewer1499449 on Aug 11, 2015

Soap is good but will find other sources because I herb keeps raising the price of it!!

todrying

Posted by 4916263397427726818 on Nov 22, 2015

I do like this soap,I found it a bit drying, absolutely loved the nubian heritage, honey and pblack seed soap.

Good basic soap

Posted by HolisticHealth on Feb 20, 2016

I have dandruff in my scalp so tried this for it but really didn´t see a lot of difference. The scent wasn´t either good or bad. Still a good basic soap that cleans well and nice natural ingredients.

large size, seems ok

Posted by 5060997621606835025 on May 11, 2016

as a gift for somebody, no complaints heard

Nice ingredients!

Posted by naturalorganic on Apr 19, 2014

But unfortuntaley this dried out my skin. And I wish the essential oil weren't in there. Smells too much. Much better than regular soap though!

an OK soap

Posted by Reviewer2487581 on Feb 24, 2010

I was not thrilled with the scent of this soap. Want to try Coconut Papaya next time, since i already have a Shea butter infused with coconut from Nubian Heritage and know how it smells.

nice

Posted by MadroneJack on Jul 28, 2011

I love all their soaps. they last a long time

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »