Deliciousness in this soap!

Posted by 5682292315656043236 on Oct 29, 2013

Im using this soap right after I go to Sauna. First of all, the smell is just delicious. I can't put my finger on the precise scent. It is not overpowering or pungent at all, it is just a mild pleasant scent. The size is huge compared to other soap I ordered. It lathers up really foamy and very rich, and It leaves my skin feeling soft- so supple that I need no moisturizer afterwards.. just incredible. I must say that once in a while I use this product also for my hair (particularly my scalp) since I have oily scalp and with this wintery-weather it gets very itchy, dry, and flaky- almost irritated. Ive tried dandruff shampoos but besides not being eco friendly, they make the matter worse. This soothes my scalp and cleanses it very well, but without making it dry like with castillian soap. Apparently the reason is the Neem oil, which for example, in Indian culture women use it for their scalp and hair to keeping it healthy and nice. Give a try to this wonderful soap! believe me you'll like it and if you can also use it once in a while in your scalp do it. The price was excellent for the amount of soap, and since I don't use it in a daily basis (1-2 times per week with Sauna) its going to last.

Very gentle

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Dec 05, 2012

I think I have reviewed this product already. I'm using it since 2 month now, mainly for my face, I have combination skin. This soap is very gentle and cleans well at the same time. The most impressive thing is that it doesn't dry out the skin, which is quite uncommun for a bar. again 5 stars!!!

love Nubian

Posted by happydays on Jan 15, 2013

Always happy with nubian products. This soap has a lovely clean smell, both for men and women.

Nice-nice-nice!

Posted by Reviewer1484772 on Oct 18, 2011

Very soft and aromatic. I have no problem with my skin when I use it!

Great soap

Posted by 4802210400280242787 on Jan 08, 2013

smells great

舒服的味道,兼具輕微的去角質功能。

Posted by 4637131046627880038 on Jun 18, 2015

味道很舒服,不像非洲黑香的那麼霸道,細細的香根草顆粒兼具去角質功能,洗完很舒服~

Buy and try and believe all positive reviews :)

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 30, 2012

I tried a lot of Nubian Heritage soap bars, they are ALL perfect, please, try at least one. High quality ingredients, divine aromas, true masterpieces of perfumery I would say. Nice texture. They lather well, lasts long. The price for size and quality of soap bar is excellent. This particular Indian Hemp&haitina Vetiver aroma does not remind plain vetiver with its usually dry undertone, but it is more sweet, not too sweet, just perfect average of sweetness. Very nice lemon lime green color, lifts up my mood each time I see it in my bathroom. each time, when I wash my hands or take a shower - it is like a little piece of spa relaxation in the busy day rhythm.

Gel like consistency and herbal cucumber scent

Posted by Reviewer2005660 on Apr 13, 2012

I was bit sceptic to try this soap thinking it might have too earthy and musky scent, more suitable to men. But this has fresh, green, almost cucumber like scent. The lather has a gel like feel and the grounded bits are not overtly exfolicating. A very pleasant suprise and not as drying as some more potent NB soaps. I would certainly buy this soap again and try the other products w/ this scent range.

THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer1583443 on Jan 10, 2010

THIS SOAP IS IN A LEAGUE OF ITS OWN.IT LEAVES MY BODY SQUEAKY CLEAN AND REVITALIZED.I HAVE TRIED OTHER BRANDS AND OTHERS DO NOT COME CLOSE.

Love this soap!

Posted by Reviewer1331569 on May 11, 2011

This is the best and most moisturizing soap I have ever used.It is so rich and creamy and silky.I have extremely dry skin and have to spend a lot of time with products trying to get some moisture but when I shower with this I pat down with some almond oil while still wet and towel dry and I'm so soft and silky I don't even need lotion! And it lasts!