Nubian Heritage, Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver Soap, With Neem Oil, 5 oz (141 g)

Love Nubian Heritage!

Posted by Samantha on Dec 05, 2013

This soap is great! Very nice quality and good ingredients. It produced a nice, creamy lather. My skin felt soft after my shower! Just a note: there is finely ground hemp seed to help exfoliate.

Addicted to this smell!

Posted by Reviewer2671139 From New York on Oct 14, 2013

At first i didn't like that this had seeds in it (hemp) but I have actually grown to like the exfoliation that having the seeds in the soap provides. The soap smells amazing, I'm so addicted I was ecstatic to find they have a body lotion as well and immediately bought that. It's organic, big plus, and it makes my skin so soft. Love it!

lovely smell

Posted by Reviewer2220623 on May 09, 2011

I have the wash and body lotion in this and it smells divine family like it

Love this soap!

Posted by Reviewer1331569 From New Hampshire on May 11, 2011

This is the best and most moisturizing soap I have ever used.It is so rich and creamy and silky.I have extremely dry skin and have to spend a lot of time with products trying to get some moisture but when I shower with this I pat down with some almond oil while still wet and towel dry and I'm so soft and silky I don't even need lotion! And it lasts!

love this soap

Posted by Reviewer1668689 From Spain on Jun 20, 2011

the smell is absolutely amazing, lathers well, leaves my skin so clean, but not overdried - will buy again and again!