Very nice!

Posted by marjaana on May 29, 2014

This lotion is not as thick as some other NH products I have tried. The scent is really fresh and lovely. I will buy this again!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1804212 on Apr 21, 2014

I absolutely love this lotion, it smells not only great, but it smells and feels like it is doing something wonderful to my skin. I have been using it on my face too and I swear my face is getting a much more even tone to it. My skins just adores it and tells me it wants more of it. The only downside I find is that it is extremely hard to get out of the bottle. I suspect that is because of its very thick texture. I certainly don't want Nubian Heritage to alter its consistency, but I would like them to find an easier way of dispensing it!

Nice Smell

Posted by 5259120039661787043 on Apr 01, 2014

I like this brand a lot as it has quality guarantee. I have tried African Black Soap, skin is moisturised enough and smell good without any dry feeling after washing. Therefore, I bought this and other products to try. Nubian products fill up my bathroom shelf.

VERY GOOD

Posted by 5419909805472778678 on Aug 29, 2013

I seriously think this is one of the best lotions I have ever tried, also for face. Stupid to buy all those expensive creams when you can have this. I bought the Hemp and Vetiver lotion at first and found it way too thick and oily, this is much lighter, just perfect. And has a delicious smell, fruity and not too strong.

Lovely fresh smell and creamy treat!

Posted by Reviewer2430373 on Jul 30, 2012

I have been looking for a good thick lotion for my feet and I think this is it. The smell is not very powerful but lightly citrus. Will buy again most definitely! Might want to try others in the range.

Great smell

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012

I absolutly love this product. Really moisterizes perfectly.

Pleasant smell.

Posted by Aglasis on Nov 03, 2011

I like this lotion more than shea butter. It has pleasant smell of lemongrass, it's consistency like a gently mousse. My skin is soft and hydrated all day long.

OILY

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Aug 16, 2011

I find this one is more oily than the black soap lotion but thinner which means easier to squeeze it out of the bottle. Doesn't cause breakout but might be a bit oily and greasy for summer use. I use it on my face btw. the only negative thing is: the shea butter is not raw/unrefined.

Eh...

Posted by Reviewer1048245 on Aug 22, 2010

Love the consistency, slightly lighter & spreads more easily than the Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver, which is a lot thicker, but the smell of this product is awful. I really wish they would adjust the scent of this formula b/c otherwise it is a great lotion!

Pleasant Aroma

Posted by Reviewer1728361 on Aug 19, 2010

I like the citrusy scent. It's very soothing. It's also made with quality ingredients.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »