Nubian Heritage, Lotion, Lemongrass & Tea Tree, 8 fl oz (238 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

OILY

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Aug 16, 2011

I find this one is more oily than the black soap lotion but thinner which means easier to squeeze it out of the bottle. Doesn't cause breakout but might be a bit oily and greasy for summer use. I use it on my face btw. the only negative thing is: the shea butter is not raw/unrefined.

Nice Smell

Posted by 5259120039661787043 on Apr 01, 2014

I like this brand a lot as it has quality guarantee. I have tried African Black Soap, skin is moisturised enough and smell good without any dry feeling after washing. Therefore, I bought this and other products to try. Nubian products fill up my bathroom shelf.