Love it

Posted by Reviewer1804212 on Apr 21, 2014

I absolutely love this lotion, it smells not only great, but it smells and feels like it is doing something wonderful to my skin. I have been using it on my face too and I swear my face is getting a much more even tone to it. My skins just adores it and tells me it wants more of it. The only downside I find is that it is extremely hard to get out of the bottle. I suspect that is because of its very thick texture. I certainly don't want Nubian Heritage to alter its consistency, but I would like them to find an easier way of dispensing it!

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on May 18, 2010

NH has great stuff - everything is good

Nice Smell

Posted by 5259120039661787043 on Apr 01, 2014

I like this brand a lot as it has quality guarantee. I have tried African Black Soap, skin is moisturised enough and smell good without any dry feeling after washing. Therefore, I bought this and other products to try. Nubian products fill up my bathroom shelf.

OILY

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Aug 16, 2011

I find this one is more oily than the black soap lotion but thinner which means easier to squeeze it out of the bottle. Doesn't cause breakout but might be a bit oily and greasy for summer use. I use it on my face btw. the only negative thing is: the shea butter is not raw/unrefined.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »