Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nubian Heritage, Lotion, Lemongrass & Tea Tree, 8 fl oz (238 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1804212 on Apr 21, 2014

I absolutely love this lotion, it smells not only great, but it smells and feels like it is doing something wonderful to my skin. I have been using it on my face too and I swear my face is getting a much more even tone to it. My skins just adores it and tells me it wants more of it. The only downside I find is that it is extremely hard to get out of the bottle. I suspect that is because of its very thick texture. I certainly don't want Nubian Heritage to alter its consistency, but I would like them to find an easier way of dispensing it!

Very nice!

Posted by marjaana on May 29, 2014

This lotion is not as thick as some other NH products I have tried. The scent is really fresh and lovely. I will buy this again!

OILY

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Aug 16, 2011

I find this one is more oily than the black soap lotion but thinner which means easier to squeeze it out of the bottle. Doesn't cause breakout but might be a bit oily and greasy for summer use. I use it on my face btw. the only negative thing is: the shea butter is not raw/unrefined.

Nice Smell

Posted by 5259120039661787043 on Apr 01, 2014

I like this brand a lot as it has quality guarantee. I have tried African Black Soap, skin is moisturised enough and smell good without any dry feeling after washing. Therefore, I bought this and other products to try. Nubian products fill up my bathroom shelf.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »