Ms.

Posted by 5287178679190435095 on Dec 25, 2015

My husband really likes this soap, helps a lot with dry skin.

One Of My Favourite Bars From Nubian Heritage

Posted by 4616645246012532669 on Jul 18, 2015

I love the scent of this soap, it's light & refreshing and it's not heady. It a great body soap and the skin feels clean, healed & invigorated after using this. The orange peels is great as well as it exfoliates the skin gently. I also use it for my face, once in a while and sparingly as too much of it can really dry the skin. Love this product!

Love it!!

Posted by 4942646352189605375 on Jan 25, 2016

My skin is normal, but very sensitive and this soap has been absolutely perfect for me. The scent is light, but very pleasant. It leaves my skin feeling very clean and refreshed and doesn't dry me out. I can't recommend this stuff enough. My boyfriend loves it too! However - I don't know how well this soap will work for you if you have dry skin.

smells great

Posted by 5450027409374681016 on Feb 10, 2016

I can always tell when my kids have used this soap after showering. The scent is fresh and light, but the soap is very moisturizing.

good cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on Jun 07, 2009

Cleans the skin without drying it out too much. The tea tree oil prevents my skin from breaking out in a rash.

Aroma of freshness! Аромат свежести!

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 14, 2012

Very pleasant smell of freshness! Very much it is pleasant to me! Forms good foam. Softly clears and doesn't dry skin. Piece big, not размокает. Remarkable soap! I recommend! Очень приятный запах свежести! Мне очень нравится! Образует хорошую пену. Мягко очищает и не сушит кожу. Кусок большой, не размокает.Замечательное мыло! Рекомендую!

magnificent product

Posted by Reviewer2110188 on Jun 05, 2012

Delicate and very effective remedy for clarification of oily skin. The wonderful aroma cheering up!

Great soap for my skin

Posted by 5422282214117630040 on Feb 08, 2014

It really reduced redness and oilness of my skin. Since I started using it I feel like my skin got better.

The whole family like it!

Posted by 5148668360354315630 on Aug 02, 2015

Good product and inexpensive

Soap was good

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

This was nice an creamy, smelt lovely , skin left nice and clean, last a good long time. Thanks iHerb, wonderful service!