One Of My Favourite Bars From Nubian Heritage

Posted by 4616645246012532669 on Jul 18, 2015

I love the scent of this soap, it's light & refreshing and it's not heady. It a great body soap and the skin feels clean, healed & invigorated after using this. The orange peels is great as well as it exfoliates the skin gently. I also use it for my face, once in a while and sparingly as too much of it can really dry the skin. Love this product!

The whole family like it!

Posted by 5148668360354315630 on Aug 02, 2015

Good product and inexpensive

Soap was good

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

This was nice an creamy, smelt lovely , skin left nice and clean, last a good long time. Thanks iHerb, wonderful service!

at an altitude

Posted by Deniela on Aug 06, 2012

like all the soaps this company, at an altitude! Very tasty lemon scent. Do not dry the skin

Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2649317 on Jul 07, 2009

smells great and skin fells good, w/tea tree oil it cleared a skin infection, love it!

Lemongrass&Tea Tree Soap

Posted by Reviewer1015357 on Dec 04, 2008

Your product Lemongrass&Tree Soap is excellent as well as your service. Thank you,

King of bar soaps

Posted by Zihuana on Jul 25, 2010

I love the fresh citrus scent, and also the non drying fresh feelig i get. Since it's mid summer with on going +30C my prone to dryness skin is just fine. I have the feeling that my aluminium free deo holds better when I have been using this soap beforehand.

LOVE the scent!

Posted by hmn101 on Sep 16, 2011

I haven't been using this for very long but so far it feels good and cleansing, and I LOVE the scent! I also like the texture (like an oatmeal bar). It doesn't seem to get soggy so it should last longer than regular bars.

Smells Too Good

Posted by Reviewer1682329 on Sep 16, 2008

This products smells too good and leaves the skin smelling fresh and film free. I will be purchasing this product regularly in the future.

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer3222635 on Jul 28, 2010

best soap ever!! Smells wonderful, great lather, works as a deodorant soap and I LOVE it!!