Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on Nov 12, 2012

I found this brand after searching for a good lotion that was not full of chemicals. I have fallen in love with this one and the olive oil one. They are both amazing. They moisturize very well, arent greasy, and smell fantastic. The scent lasts all day, and the best part is there is nothing bad for you in it! It is a thick lotion, so its hard to get out of the bottle, but small price to pay for a quality product.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2531426 on Dec 15, 2012

Nice smell, good moisturizer, I like it

Smooth for the skin

Posted by Reviewer2153279 on Jul 07, 2009

Great lotion

good as expected

Posted by 4747817933698720413 on Oct 29, 2013

scent not to sweet, not to strong. perfect will buy again

Good but..

Posted by slmsmwc on Jul 01, 2012

Not my favorite. Not as strong smelling as others.

Nice Smell

Posted by 5259120039661787043 on Apr 01, 2014

I like this brand a lot as it has quality guarantee. I have tried African Black Soap, skin is moisturised enough and smell good without any dry feeling after washing. Therefore, I bought this and other products to try. Nubian products fill up my bathroom shelf.

Very comfortable

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Mar 11, 2013

Works well, feels good and smells very nice.

Holy Scent, batman!

Posted by Reviewer1853580 on Mar 17, 2014

I discovered these online after I had experienced the soap of the same name, which I am absolutely enamored with! Ordered two bottles when discovered it was discontinued, as I was *positive* I'd love it, as the soap has such a gentle, sweet scent. However, as suggested by the title, this is Far, FAR more strongly scented than the soap ... a nice scent, but *not* the same as the soap, and VERY potent! Also, the lotion is *thick*, as in too thick to be squeezed from the nozzle. Really, really thick, I have to rub a small amount between my palms to thin it out to spread it in. Far too thick for a lotion. That all said, my skin feels beautiful :) Not greasy, and moisturizes very well.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2988823 on Mar 02, 2010

...but I don't like the smell of it. It smells like coconuts.