Great solid soap!

Posted by karlofsweden on Feb 28, 2014

This is just a great solid soap with pure ingredients and for a very good price. It's good as a body wash, moisturizing enough for me but my skin isn't very dry in general so others might need lotion after. Right after you wash the soap off your skin might not feel smooth but after you dry up skin feels lovely! The fragrance is good and not overpowering of sweet mango, it fades away from the body after use. + organic and fair trade. + solid soap more economical and Eco- friendly due to its compact format. (compare to liquid soap/body wash with 60% water in a plastic container)

great smell

Posted by ElitsaDogan on Feb 26, 2014

Love that soap

heavenly

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Feb 25, 2014

My daughters just loved this , great for the skin, what more can you ask

Great Smell!

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 19, 2014

This soap is very moisturizing and strangely invigorating too. It smells like a mango dessert but only when washing. After about an hour or so this scent will be very very light. Its a nice clean smell. It will last about 3 and a half months

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2301155 on Feb 15, 2014

Very soap, not too drying

good for cleaning nose

Posted by 4975821374756603344 on Feb 13, 2014

I have been using this soap for a while and like it, though not for all face or body. If use it as ordinary soap, it makes skin quite dry and you immediately will need lotion after it (especially in the region where i live the water is quite hard). The reason I rate this product 5 stars is because it is perfect for cleaning my nose. I use it instead of cleaning pore 'nose strips' and it does the job! I found it much cheaper than buying those with even better effect. So i would recommend this soap for anyone with oily or normal skin who wants to use it for cleaning nose, but definitely will not recommend it for dry skin. Oh, and I enjoy the smell, it smells like dessert!

I love this soap

Posted by 5637967644593501658 on Feb 07, 2014

I just love Nubian soaps and of all of them, I think this one is my favourite, though all of them are divinely scented. These soaps are large and have no sharp edges, so they feel great to use straight out of the box. I love how natural they are all too. This is the flavour I love to gift to people, although there are plenty more to choose from.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2132013 on Jan 27, 2014

Smells awesome and feels great

Beautiful

Posted by 4811356471727642358 on Jan 24, 2014

This is a lovely moisturing soap. Smells amazing! I want to eat it

super!

Posted by OlyaOlya on Jan 23, 2014

I loved the soap. I will order it again and again. very moisturizes the skin and keeps it