Love, love, love this soap!

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

I love the smell, and i love how it cleans my sensitive skin, without drying or irritating my skin. I look forward to every shower with this bar soap!

5-star product :)

Posted by 5296191848820667949 on Jul 16, 2013

I like this.

No está mal

Posted by rocioes on Jul 15, 2013

Cunde muchisimo, al principio el olor se propagaba por todo el baño, así que recomiendo cortarlo en trozos e irlos gastando de a poquito. No repito porque quiero probar otros olores

Nubian Heritage Mango Butter Soap

Posted by OrganicMommy on Jul 01, 2013

I am re-ordering this soap, it is gentle but gets the oil and makeup off of my face, I really like it. It says cornmeal, but it's not rough at all. It isn't drying, leaves my skin soft. Smells delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2929669 on Jun 23, 2013

Has been my favorite for the past 2 years! Non drying and cleanses well!

Savon très agréable

Posted by TesteuseNature on Jun 18, 2013

Rapport qualité/prix très correct! La découpe du savon est très sympathique; les bords sont arrondis, ce qui permet une utilisation plus agréable. L'odeur est divine; elle me rappelle celle du chocolat à l'orange. ^^ Hydrate correctement et forme une mousse serrée et onctueuse. Comparé à d'autres savons, il se pourrait qu'il fonde un peu plus rapidement (contient des petites particules d'avoine), mais rien de grave.

Must have soap

Posted by 4677664358087290746 on Jun 17, 2013

This soap is creamy, it feels so good on the skin and it leaves it clean and fraganced with a sweet flavor!! the things i love the most about it is the ingrédients composition 100% natural

good smell

Posted by bugajuk on Jun 10, 2013

Smells very good, dont dry skin; will buy again.

Nice enough but the black soap seems to work and smell better

Posted by NaturalMum on May 16, 2013

I usually order http://www.iherb.com/Nubian-Heritage-African-Black-Soap-Bar-5-oz-141-g/11242 but tried this for a change. It smells nice but I just feel like I am using more to get clean with this variety. The mango smell isn't really mango-ish either but it's still I nice soap I just prefer the Black African variety. Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

Lovely soap but wish it didn't melt so easily

Posted by velvetvetiver on May 05, 2013

Scent disappears towards the end usage of the bar. I love Nubian soaps but wish they didn't melt so easily and wish they lasted longer. (FYI I use a drainage tray for my soaps always)