Favorite Soap!

Posted by Reviewer3232858 on Jan 07, 2009

Love this soap, very moisturizing and smells yummy! I've actually got several people with dry skin to start using it also.

Great Scent!

Posted by Reviewer2124949 on Apr 01, 2009

This saop smells great,and the lather is luxurius! It really softens the skin. I have really sensitive skin,and i can say this soap is really mild.I will defiantly purchase again. Iherb is the best,with amzing service.

Sensitive skin, then you can try at summer

Posted by 5707674052918144737 on Sep 27, 2015

Soap smell mango flavor, I rarely use soap to bathe, to try to use the more natural products, feel exhausted after the skin is very refreshing, because I have sensitive skin and dried, then the degree of moisture is not enough now, but if the summer, then I think it will be very good!Mango Butter Soap with Shea & Cocoa Butters, Vitamin C,Certified Organic Ingredients,Cruelty Free,Ethically Traded Ingredients,Rejuvenating, Firming & Moisturizing. You could Try this soap if you like mango flavor! I hope this review helpful to you. Please click "YES"! Thank you very much!

My Favorite from this Line

Posted by Reviewer1491197 on Feb 27, 2009

My skin has been considerably better since using this soap. I also have the Shea Butter with Lavender and Wild Flowers. Both of them moisturize well, but this one is a bit better IMO. I love the scent and the fluffy billows of lather. A great soap from a great company. I will continue to repurchase. Edit: I was using Dr. Bronners Lavender and it left my cheeks dry, even with lotion. I switched back to this soap and in 3 days my cheeks were back to being soft and supple. This soap rocks!

Body Butter Soap

Posted by Reviewer1469033 on Feb 27, 2009

Fantastic! I LOVE the scent and I feel really clean afterward. Definitely the best soap I have tried so far.