Love, love, love this soap!

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

I love the smell, and i love how it cleans my sensitive skin, without drying or irritating my skin. I look forward to every shower with this bar soap!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1192872 on Feb 28, 2012

Excellent result! Skin like silk!

Buy it if its in stock

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

This soap smells so good I could eat it! Recommended for dry skin, as it's moisturising. Makes my skin feel great.

amazing

Posted by 5022976078633263715 on Jul 04, 2012

It is definetely my favourite soap! The smell is amazing

Amazing Result

Posted by 5129412800244829856 on Sep 20, 2016

I am from Asia. I have no regret buying this soap. I have acne skin. Due to the medication which i have apply over my acne, it dries up most part of my skin, causing it looking dry from outside but still oily from inside; causing unnecessary wrinkles, yet did not solve my acne problem. However, this soap works just amazingly. i see immediate result upon the first wash. My face looks smoother and fairer immediately. It also lighten my acne scars. In addition, I also love the smell of the soap. The overall results make me want to wash my face every 30 minutes. L.O.L.

good for cleaning nose

Posted by 4975821374756603344 on Feb 13, 2014

I have been using this soap for a while and like it, though not for all face or body. If use it as ordinary soap, it makes skin quite dry and you immediately will need lotion after it (especially in the region where i live the water is quite hard). The reason I rate this product 5 stars is because it is perfect for cleaning my nose. I use it instead of cleaning pore 'nose strips' and it does the job! I found it much cheaper than buying those with even better effect. So i would recommend this soap for anyone with oily or normal skin who wants to use it for cleaning nose, but definitely will not recommend it for dry skin. Oh, and I enjoy the smell, it smells like dessert!

ОТЛИЧНОЕ МЫЛО!!!!! GREAT SOAP!!

Posted by rino4kaSpb on Oct 05, 2013

Пахнет ооочень приятно! Кусок большой! Кожу не сушит!!! Покупали себе уже несколько раз !!!It smells nice! Great piece! Skin does not dry! I will buy more! SUPER!!!!

Love the soap

Posted by Jelliojan on Jul 27, 2016

OMG, the soap smell heavenly and I love it on my skin. It doesnt dry my skin and leaves a moisture effect after using it.

love it

Posted by 4744493424708707935 on Apr 12, 2015

I loved the smell of soap . This soap does not dry the skin

from Ukraine