New To iHerb?

Nubian Heritage, Mango Butter Soap, Shea & Cocoa Butters, Vitamin C, 5 oz (141 g)

Great Scent!

Posted by Reviewer2124949 on Apr 01, 2009

This saop smells great,and the lather is luxurius! It really softens the skin. I have really sensitive skin,and i can say this soap is really mild.I will defiantly purchase again. Iherb is the best,with amzing service.

Favorite Soap!

Posted by Reviewer3232858 on Jan 07, 2009

Love this soap, very moisturizing and smells yummy! I've actually got several people with dry skin to start using it also.

Body Butter Soap

Posted by Reviewer1469033 on Feb 27, 2009

Fantastic! I LOVE the scent and I feel really clean afterward. Definitely the best soap I have tried so far.

My Favorite from this Line

Posted by Reviewer1491197 on Feb 27, 2009

My skin has been considerably better since using this soap. I also have the Shea Butter with Lavender and Wild Flowers. Both of them moisturize well, but this one is a bit better IMO. I love the scent and the fluffy billows of lather. A great soap from a great company. I will continue to repurchase. Edit: I was using Dr. Bronners Lavender and it left my cheeks dry, even with lotion. I switched back to this soap and in 3 days my cheeks were back to being soft and supple. This soap rocks!

amazing

Posted by 5022976078633263715 on Jul 04, 2012

It is definetely my favourite soap! The smell is amazing