love it

Posted by 4916139945351145325 on Feb 13, 2016

I try it today it is amazing

ng

Posted by Reviewer3142834 on Jan 29, 2016

Great on my hands and my feet. No strong smell.

Excellent

Posted by 5412288953601355006 on Jan 17, 2016

Excellent

very disappointed

Posted by 5614816326336274594 on Dec 30, 2015

I'm really not convinced by this shea butter, the texture is extremely granulated and does not melt easily even if you rub it in your hand before applying. I've bought shea butter before and the texture was always smooth and melted easily. I wasn't too bothered by the scent

It is a soild, I dont know how to use it

Posted by Sulucia on Dec 23, 2015

It is a TOTAL SOLID! I don;t know how to apply it on my skin, I think it was a paper wrap on the shea butter, but then it broke into pieces, below the "layer" there is a TOTAL SOLID thing, i cant make use of it, and i cant take any of it out with my hand, im thinking to melt it with fire or use a fork... it is still here, i dunno what is it FOR!

Varying consistency

Posted by frivolousgirl on Dec 12, 2015

I loved this product the first time I got it, since then I've ordered it about two times more. Unfortunately, the consistency of the two last orders hasn't been as lovely as the first one, one even came a bit old smelling, and the second one was very grainy – though, graininess could be fixed. Since then I have a bit mixed feelings for this products, because I love the smell, and when it's fresh it's a lovely cream that I use in the summer on my body as sun protection and mosquito repeller (they don't like myrrh and frankincense). It's just sad that the consistency hasn't lived up to that first order I made.

No fragrance

Posted by 4826151098457674580 on Dec 05, 2015

Quite disappointed by the fact that I only smell raw shea butter, I do not smell any frankincense & myrrh.

Bad consistency!

Posted by 5501387860902075482 on Oct 28, 2015

I read another reviewer saying that the consistency had changed for the worse. I bought it anyway - and I do regret! It takes forever to rub it in and afterwards it feels oily. The scent is overrated as well - quite masculine. I'm sorry as I like many of the others.

Soft and Smooth

Posted by 4781550503695982509 on Sep 11, 2015

Ever since I have mild eczema, its hard to get cream for stretch mark. Until my husband make an effort to get from iherb and finally some users that has eczema and managed it with Nubian products. Tried one of this and it works perfectly, stretch marks getting lesser and skin becoming smooth and clean. Thank you.

Nubian Heritage, Raw Shea Butter Infused with Franincesne & Myrrh, 4 oz

Posted by Reviewer1413890 on Aug 17, 2015

I have, used this product for about five years. I loved the scent and that it went on smoothly if one warmed it in their hand. It has been my sunscreen and every other kind of lotion I used to use. In the last year the quality has gone in the toilet. The scent is almost negligible, the consistency has changed, the product has lost its pale amber color, when one rubs on it had granules in it that don't dissolve. I have gone to other retail outlets to no avail, their product has the same issues. My sis-n-law lives elsewhere and she is having the same issues, as is my neighbor. I have written to the company and have not received any explanation of why the product is like it is now. My vote currently is DON'T BUY IT. The price has risen steadily and the quality has dropped with these price hikes. Someone is asleep and the helm.