July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nubian Heritage, Raw Shea Butter, Infused with Frankincense & Myrrh, 4 oz (114 g)

Reviews 1-star

Gag me green!

Posted by Reviewer3100668 on Aug 02, 2010

Same with this stuff. Horrible. This is the first product I have ordered that was an extreme disappointment. I had a physical aversion to the scents used.

THIS IS NOT AN ALL NATURAL PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2672292 on Apr 23, 2012

I ordered this butter for my dry skin also thinking I would be receiveing a all natural product! WRONG!!!!!! Ive used pure shea butter on my skin before and absolutly love the results and how real shea butter soaks right into my skin. THIS PRODUCT IS GREESY and it smells so strong of a cheap artificial fragrance. I gave this so called raw shea butter to my gardner and she didn't like the smell either. This stuff stinks! I guess in the trash it will go!

Peeew! Another stinker!

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Mar 08, 2012

Oh my gosh, this one smells as bad, if not worse, than the Chai. When will I ever learn not to believe when other people say it smells good? Thank goodness I didn't order the order the body wash..... So far, the coconut papaya scent is my favorite.