Nubian Heritage, Raw Shea Butter Soap, With Soy Milk, Frankincense & Myrrh, 5 oz (141 g)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1483278 From Georgia on Apr 30, 2010

My husband has sensitive skin. So I brought this soap for him. But now not just my husband love it, I looooove it ,too! It smells so good and it is so rich to use but so easy to rinse off. And it doesn't take much to soap up the whole body. It gives me a relaxing good mood with it's scent. Love it! Love it! It's on my re-order list from now on!

Very Nice Soap

Posted by Reviewer3038535 From New Zealand on Mar 29, 2012

This is a lovely scented soap and is very long lasting too. I have been using it everyday now for many weeks. One easy little trick to keep the soap lasting even longer is to push the underside of a plastic milk bottle lid into the underside of the soap. This keeps the soap off the counter top and lets it dry underneath.

love this!

Posted by Reviewer2106073 From Netherlands on Aug 18, 2010

The smell of this soap is nice and makes our skin very soft. This is our second buy and we will continu to purchase. Make sure you don't get the foam in your eyes. It's very irritating.

Creamy

Posted by Reviewer1621299 From North Carolina on Jul 07, 2010

I tried this cause of the reviews. I always have trouble with soaps, so was reluctant. It's good though! The smell is nice too. I would try other scents by this brand. Moisturizing and non-drying, makes you smell CLEAN.

Love the soap

Posted by Reviewer1818092 From North Carolina on May 21, 2010

I really like this product. It smells nice and doesn't make me itch like regular soap does. Will buy again!