Very Nice Soap

Posted by Reviewer3038535 on Mar 29, 2012

This is a lovely scented soap and is very long lasting too. I have been using it everyday now for many weeks. One easy little trick to keep the soap lasting even longer is to push the underside of a plastic milk bottle lid into the underside of the soap. This keeps the soap off the counter top and lets it dry underneath.

Buy this soap if you have dry skin!!!

Posted by Reviewer2720611 on Jun 05, 2010

We tried this soap because of our cold CT winters and our aging (!!) dry skin, and there are just so many things to like about it. First, it completely changed our skin (and it's not like we had been using Dial or some other harsh commercial soap.) The smell is incredible, almost makes our whole bathroom smell good (it's a small bathroom). Didn't like Nubian's black one nearly as much - this one is the best - and iherb's price is also the best.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1483278 on Apr 30, 2010

My husband has sensitive skin. So I brought this soap for him. But now not just my husband love it, I looooove it ,too! It smells so good and it is so rich to use but so easy to rinse off. And it doesn't take much to soap up the whole body. It gives me a relaxing good mood with it's scent. Love it! Love it! It's on my re-order list from now on!

love this!

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Aug 18, 2010

The smell of this soap is nice and makes our skin very soft. This is our second buy and we will continu to purchase. Make sure you don't get the foam in your eyes. It's very irritating.

Creamy

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Jul 07, 2010

I tried this cause of the reviews. I always have trouble with soaps, so was reluctant. It's good though! The smell is nice too. I would try other scents by this brand. Moisturizing and non-drying, makes you smell CLEAN.

Love the soap

Posted by Reviewer1818092 on May 21, 2010

I really like this product. It smells nice and doesn't make me itch like regular soap does. Will buy again!

If this is in stock - Buy it. You'll be glad you did

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

All of the soaps in this range are excellent, I recommend this if you have dry skin, the scent is really nice.

nice

Posted by vafa33 on Feb 22, 2015

a bit strong smelling for me as i prefer fresh ones

shea butter

Posted by 4744493424708707935 on Apr 12, 2015

I liked the smell of soap . However, it makes the skin dry . I would recommend for dry skin Nubian Heritage- " Mango Butter Soap, Shea & Cocoa Butters"

Its NOT Moisturizing & Very Drying, even to your Summer Skin in tropical climate!!

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Aug 07, 2014

I love the scent of the soap, but this is a typical factory manufactured soap. This soap has no retained glycerine and very drying even to my summer skin of tropical climate of Japan (with humidity of 85% average on daily bases.) I think this is one of the reason they add back the glycerine to the soap hence it is listed as one of the the ingredients. I make my own soap from scratch and my skin is usually glowing in summer time under really humid weather with good oil and natural glycerine in it after curing process, but this soap is very much of factory produced soap and it is extremely drying to my skin. I will try to mimic the scent with my own soap, after looking at the EO incredients, but I will not buy this again. Very disappointing as I love the scent of the soap, but the way they make it is the problem, very drying. I will buy the Lush product over this soap, as it will not even make it this dry...this is a terrible product. Stay away from this product line...