« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

SMELLS SOOOO GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2673879 on Sep 22, 2009

This body butter smells so good you want to eat it! But, it seems like it's too thick to me because it doesn't spread well. Most body butters are very slick and creamy, but this is very hard to move around on the body. If you heat up your hands by rubbing them together really fast with the product on your palms, it helps, but does not feel like a typical body butter. It's almost like trying to spread caramel over your body, but the smell is absolute heaven! I would buy again simply for the scent!

yikes

Posted by Reviewer1972200 on Mar 28, 2013

To be honest if I could give this no stars at all I would... I hate writing bad reviews but this smells soooooooooooo sooooooooooo bad!!! If it was a faint smell I could most likely handle the perfume overly floral-ish awful smell. It is just such a strong potent smell and like the other reviewer said it smells like cheap bathroom fragrance. I tried it once and literally couldn't even use it on my feet. My husband was gagging when he smelled me but to be honest he hates the strong smell of floral. Some people may like the smell but I couldn't imagine putting it on my face....yikes!! On the other hand I absolutely LOVE the papaya scent and I am sure there are a lot of people that don't care for that smell because it is very strong as well but of course I like the smell so I enjoy the fact that it has a strong scent and their products are soooooooooo moisturizing!! I absolutely LOVE their products....just not this one :)

horrendous

Posted by Reviewer1863460 on Apr 15, 2011

The texture is ok, but this smells like budget bathroom cleaner! The smell is super strong and has absolutely nothing to do with green tea, shea butter or olive oil. It's more like pine and some kind of gaggy, synthetic floral scent. If you want to smell like a cheap toilet freshner, this is the product for you.

YES! YES! YES!

Posted by Reviewer1043200 on Jul 20, 2011

I live in a very dry climate and my face loves this shea butter. I tried it thinking it would be too heavy but I was wrong. I sound like a cheesy commercial, but my husband commented on how pretty my face looked "lately" after about 10 days of using this.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1331569 on Jul 27, 2011

All Nubian Hertiage Products are great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »