One of the best!

Posted by Reviewer2001317 on Aug 05, 2009

This smells so good. Floral with just a hint of lavender. After using it for over a week now, I find it the most moisturizing from the lot I ordered, even moisturizing than the NH Raw Shea Butter Soap. Thank you iherb for your excellent service also. Since I have KP and very dry skin, I wish I could try the NH Body Butter Soap next, hope you'll get it on stock soon!

Simply buy it and try it!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 30, 2012

I tried a lot of Nubian heritage soap bars, they are ALL perfect, please, try at least one. High quality ingredients, divine aromas, true masterpieces of perfumery I would say. Nice texture. They lather well, lasts long. The price for size and quality of soap bar is excellent. This particular Lavender& Wildflower aroma does not smell like a plain lavender, it is hidden quite subtle among the arrangement of wild sweetly scented flowers, I can see the bumble bees busy around wildflowers in the sunny day, when I smell and close my eyes =)

Moisturising soap.

Posted by Reviewer3332769 on Jun 07, 2012

I was looking for the nubian black soap. As its always out of stock, i ordered this soap instead, as it had good reviews. You need to use very little, as it lathers well with a loofah.Skin feels fresh, Firm and moisturised after a shower.

Lovely fragrance and very moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2184334 on Apr 14, 2008

This is my first purchase of this brand, and I really enjoy using it. It lathers well and smells nice, and makes my skin soft. I think it's a great idea to put he flower petals in the bar for exfoliating. I will definitely be purchasing more from this company.

Good!

Posted by Santita on Jul 11, 2012

Very gentle, soft. It's not dry the skin. Very pleasant floral aroma.

GREAT!

Posted by 5451610742916960378 on Mar 25, 2015

Simply love the smell of the soap and it leaves my skin soft and smooth. Use it on my dogs too. Consider very reasonable price with such effects. Would buy again. I am those sort of customer who would just stick to a brand after I find it's good.

Never use another brand of soap again!

Posted by Reviewer2630851 on Sep 10, 2012

I love these soaps - they are full of natural goodness and do not irritated my sensitive skin. My husband loves these soaps also - they are made of good quality, all natural product and I would highly recommend to anyone that wants to treat themselves with top of the range natural products. I get these shipped to Australia - and will not purchase anything else now. Very impressed!

Šī sviesta ziepes ar lavandu

Posted by ekopreces on Dec 14, 2013

Pievienoju nākamajam pasūtījumam pēc melno Āfrikas ziepju iegādes. Ļoti patīkamas, patīkama smarža, kas tagad piepilda visu vannas istabas telpu. Noteikti iesaku iegādāties. Tās izmantoju mazgājot seju un ejot dušā - dušas želejas vietā.

great

Posted by 5442230999983614494 on Dec 18, 2013

i love it

very moisturising soap

Posted by Reviewer2991820 on Dec 15, 2009

GOOD~ smell..really soft... very moisturising.. best soap ever! I orderd more. especially shipping is amasing .. it just took 4 days for delivery to Korea...fast and cheap!!!