EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews | English
Sort By

Numi Tea

Posted by chukchenka on Aug 01, 2012

Great tea. I used only 3 bags, each one was very different from another and very tasty

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

More hits than misses even though I'm not a fan of fancy perfumed teas

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 24, 2012

UPDATE: Pu-ehr is now available at iHerb! -- I bought this for the Pu-ehr tea that iHerb no longer carries and was disappointed when I got it that there's only 3 bags and 1 I cannot use. Dr Oz said Pu-ehr tea shrinks fat cells and with a recommendation like that I want to try this. iHerb needs to carry the plain Emperor pu-ehr tea! I only drink tea for its medicinal purposes (of course no sugar or cream to ruin the benefits/taste) and so I do not care for flavored teas. Almost all these teas are exotic blends. Not my cup of tea! But I have to give 5 stars for being organic. The Emperor Pu-ehr has a very mild flavor, almost no taste, easy to go down. I did not care for the chocolate flavored one. Also there is only 1 bag of white tea (with rosebuds!). Dr Oz said white tea prevents the body from creating new fat cells out of the food you eat. The flavor was nice, not perfumey but again, I'd prefer plain as the roses take up white tea room/benefits. There's also 4 black teas which I'm not looking forward to as black tea is not healthy. There's a couple of mint teas. I can't buy 18 boxes of this to get 18 plain pu-ehrs so I really hope iHerb carries it as their website doesn't even tell you how much for shipping one box unless you give them your personal info first!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

GREAT

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 24, 2012

super for tea fans!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Good product ,price little high...

Posted by Victoria-Israel on Sep 26, 2012

I liked the idea that you can try different taste of tea- good tea going to buy favored ones then the price be more cheaper

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Numi tea melange - Чайный меланж Нуми

Posted by Linea-Organica on Apr 23, 2013

Usually i don't like tea in teabags. In this assorted melange there are many kinds of green tea. Among others the best i like here is rooibos & honeybush. White rose tea is very tasty (but i mixed it with black tea leaf - and got very good taste). Regarding quality of this tea itself - it's a good tea but as regarding to paper teabags - it's not the best choise. This melange is also great because you can try many kinds of Numi teas in one pack and choose your favourite ones. Вкусный чайный меланж. Он удобен тем, что можно попробовать разные варианты чая Нуми в одной пачке и выбрать самые вкусные для себя. Для меня,как для любителя чёрного и пряного чая, самыми вкусными оказались ройбуш-ханибуш и ещё очень вкусный - белый чай с розой. А так - много зелёных чаёв ещё в пачке. Пакетированный чай это вообще не самый лучший вариант. Предпочитаю рассыпной. Но к качеству Нуми претензий нет - вкусно:)

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

good

Posted by 5179323907635855026 on Nov 02, 2013

good

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

great!

Posted by 5382876446512700973 on Jan 20, 2014

There are many different tastes, different degree of caffeine in them. Some of the tastes I think I'll buy separately. Doesn't leave any stains on cups; tea bags can be used twice or more (I like light brewing). I like the fact that it's organic, the pack can be recycled and that the company gives workplaces for challenged people. Those are all big pluses of this tea collection. Хороший чай, нет "песка" в пакетиках, не оставляет следов на чашке, можно заваривать по несколько раз (если не очень крепко). Вкусы разные и интересные, нет такого, чтоб точно не понравился. Нет ощущения химии вообще. Но, если хотите купить этот чай в подарок, не советую- упаковка из простенькой легкомнущейся бумаги, не очень аккуратно выглядит(там еще скотчем заклеено было по бокам- чтоб не развалилась коробочка). Но дома- самое оно пить.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

yummy

Posted by 5371192561122578470 on Feb 27, 2014

yummy

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Great sampler

Posted by Reviewer1128084 on Mar 03, 2014

I'm loving this sampler pack, there are 18 different flavors to try and so far i've found some really nice ones, ie. toasted rice, morrocan mint, etc. I won't mind getting it again! They are organic and non-gmo, which is really important in tea.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

LOVE IT

Posted by 4983379109041065877 on Oct 03, 2014

Such a great company, I was amazed reading all the great things they do on the box (including using soy ink) for such a reasonable price The teas are lovely and I am planning to place a few more orders, especially for the chocolate pur-eh blend. Highly recommended purchase

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 16 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »